PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Last version i played was where MC and Claire got trapped on a cave.

Did i miss it?
Ther are too many scenes where are you trapped with Claire.
And yes, MC fuck her.

Wasn't that Alia ? :unsure::BootyTime:
You can make choise if first is Naomi or Alia, but by scene palyer is Noami first and in one conversation MC say something abou that he lost his virginity with her.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Help with fish problems

Some here seeking help wrote of their problems catching the fish needed for Puzzle 46.
Here, a possible workaround to the problem with RPG Maker MV [v2.0.2]

View attachment 1097609
This is how victory looks like without using cheats. By the way, you get much more satisfaction than with cheats :) It took roughly one hour of entering and exiting and re-entering the beach. Bait - Heavy Natural Plug.

great white (1).jpg

great white (2).jpg

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
By the way, you get much more satisfaction than with cheats :)
May be, may not be. You can't speak for others.

Write: "By the way, I get much more satisfaction without cheats :)"

Imagine you are a right-handed person who can't use his right hand due to accident. Or - what is more common and has the same effect: you have coordination problems to use mouse or keyboard or, what is even more common: thinking and reaction slowdown.

With such a constellation ToN resp. time-critical games are not playable without cheat mod or variable editor. Please - when judging the ability to act - don't judge absolutely ! but always relative to yourself, or relative to a fellow human, whose abilities and non-abilities you know.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
This is how victory looks like without using cheats. By the way, you get much more satisfaction than with cheats :) It took roughly one hour of entering and exiting and re-entering the beach. Bait - Heavy Natural Plug.

View attachment 1099802

View attachment 1099803
My MAN !!! (y) And as you said... Isn't this a better and more satisfactory feeling than cheating ??? :BootyTime:
I know the furless on wheels has a different idea about it but... Grats mate ! Have a mighty big pint and tell the tale ! :D

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You can make choise if first is Naomi or Alia, but by scene palyer is Noami first and in one conversation MC say something abou that he lost his virginity with her.
Okay... point taken (y) still Diana is far behind in this... For full disclosure I would not care which of them was first as an OG Horndog :BootyTime:

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021

View attachment 1099802

View attachment 1099803
Same. I not cheat yet and catch big fish eventually to do puzzle at which also not cheat but take time too long. Not get satisfy from fishing or see point. All random no skill no thought no intelligent require just cast reel in cast reel in with baits until "catch fish". Like roll dice over and over until get wanted number tiresome. Spend long time over not enjoy. Seem tedious exercise to me and boring also. Grind until buy all thing in store and grind more until over two million accumulate but nothing now to buy or use money for. (Can't buy bathroom for MC home even! Where MC shit shave shampoo and shower I ask?) Game become silly fuckfest every sex scene dumber dafter more comic laughable than before and not much gameplay now. Glad end of game in sight for story stale gameplay less and less but hope next game more fresh with new ideas, proper drama, tension, cliffhanger, better more likeable/hateable/interesting character, improve play and much much much better story.

Screenshot from 2021-03-23 08-17-33.png

Last edited:

lXenol

Jan 17, 2018
Ther are too many scenes where are you trapped with Claire.
And yes, MC fuck her.

If im not mistaken it was the version where you use the kayak(?) first time to move up and unlocking the the room besides the nun's bed.

we're in about to hit 79% of the game, all girls have been fucked and 9 out of the 12 girls has anal sex scenes, so yeah
I'll play it again. Thanks!

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
My MAN !!! (y) And as you said... Isn't this a better and more satisfactory feeling than cheating ??? :BootyTime:
I know the furless on wheels has a different idea about it but... Grats mate ! Have a mighty big pint and tell the tale ! :D
:) Oh, yes. This way of increasing the feeling of happiness can be quite efficient.
It is a question of the type of intellectual abilities.

Of course, others with different kind of intellectual ability find playing against a random generator boringly boring. And it is hard for them to understand that there are others who can enjoy such a boring game.

Just as difficult as it is for random generator lovers to understand that for others the exact opposite of such dice game variants is the one that is fascinating for them.

For example, here:

RP 45 (4a).png

Thinking through this constellation is fascinating and gives a lot of pleasure !
Of course only to those who can do this. :)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Thinking through this constellation is fascinating and gives a lot of pleasure !
Of course only to those who can do this. :)
And you forget to mention HOW you resulted in this " constellation " of yours...
:WeSmart: :BootyTime:
It is a question of the type of intellectual abilities.
Don't flatter yourself dude... you are just a cheater-at-large :ROFLMAO:
playing against a random generator
Ooh boy... :rolleyes:
How long does it takes for the Mac and Android to be updated to the latest version?
Possible you have to wait for v80... it's much faster if you create one from Windows(y)

Kz87

Jun 19, 2017
Ones the game completed, it would be great if someone make a mod where we can avoid all searching and looting aspects of the game just leaving the story. For replayability purposes. Renry version would be even better.

Reactions: oCATo

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Ones the game completed, it would be great if someone make a mod where we can avoid all searching and looting aspects of the game just leaving the story. For replayability purposes. Renry version would be even better.
Isn't this what scene selector is for ? ( or should I say heel selector :ROFLMAO: )

Reactions: keefer43

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
There are only lewd scenes. I was thinking about the whole story, all dialogues etc. But, without rpgm.
Not enough story in Treasure of Nadia to make a half-decent Ren'Py that's for sure. Often the plot is disjointed, incoherent and makes little sense because too much detail has been left out to work out what the heck is going on. Characters disappear for long periods on solo adventures, quests and tasks, e.g., Clare and Diana gallivanting off on expeditions looking for treasure and/or TikPak artefacts, eventually returning, out of the blue, with knowledge/items/whatever without relating anything in respect to where they found them, what difficulties they faced, or how they took possession of them: essential elements as per evolution of the story is concerned are frequently omitted, because the game unfolds in the first person from the point of view of the MC, and the MC happened to be absent when they occurred. The dialogue is often forced and stilted, conversations between the characters dull and clipped, and plot chock-a-block with continuity errors, discontinuities and holes. Rip out the role playing and graphic sexual animations and there would be very little left, sad to say, but then the story is only present really to link one animated sex scene to the next in a chained series of increasingly strong and bizarre if not ridiculous hardcore vignettes. That said there are games out there that really do possess great artistic, dramatic and literary merit - the visual novel Summer's Gone being the best example I can think of off the top of my head - but Treasure of Nadia definitely isn't in that league, nowhere near it, and never designed/supposed to be, when all is said and done, if we are being honest.

Treasure of Nadia does exactly what it is supposed to do in respect to the audience it was created to pander to.

(Which is the reason why NLT Media is on its well on its way to 14,000 Patreon supporters. )

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes