DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
if you download the android port through svscomics, it takes 6 hours to finish that download;
these android bots have begged for more than 150+ hrs in this very forum;
till now they would've finished the update but no; apparently catering to their needs by sharing saves & showing walkthrough - pics & also by addressing repetitive queries, their IQ has dropped, there is no helping them.. may this post too go in vain as the rest of them have

Last edited:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
D
dont ask any question about android on this thread,this thread just for windows user or your comment will be deleted
highly doubt it, just scroll back a couple pages and you will see the crying queries in regards to android, not addressed but not deleted as well
you must've broken some rule i.e continuous spamming in regards to android port release that would have caused the deletion of the comment, be glad your not banned from thread or from commenting

Reactions: cold_arctus

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
if you download the android port through svscomics, it takes 6 hours to finish that download;
these android bots have begged for more than 150+ hrs in this very forum;
till now they would've finished the update but no; apparently catering to their needs by sharing saves & showing walkthrough - pics & also by addressing repetitive queries, their IQ has dropped, there is no helping them.. may this post too go in vain as the rest of them have
May you Rest In Piece ! :WaitWhat: I mean the post you posted... o_O Awww shucks ! :BootyTime:
:ROFLMAO:

adamad

Sep 6, 2020
Hi Guys!
Sorry but I'm playing with ToN but I cannot fnd the v69012 update (I'm at v67011).
Where I can find it?

adamad

Sep 6, 2020
Mmm... I didn't know that in the v77 is cointained the v69. So, I'm at v67. can I be sure that downloading the v77 I will have the v69, v71, v73, v75 and v77 included?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Mmm... I didn't know that in the v77 is cointained the v69. So, I'm at v67. can I be sure that downloading the v77 I will have the v69, v71, v73, v75 and v77 included?
All UPDATE ONLY together (v48012 to v77032)

important: do not skip an "update only".
all must be copied one after the other over the previous version.

adamad

Sep 6, 2020
Ok thank you! But.. I would prefer only a way to download the v69 (in this way I know when a versione finish and so I can usa the walkthrough to play step by step). So... is it impossible to find the v69?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Ok thank you! But.. I would prefer only a way to download the v69 (in this way I know when a versione finish and so I can usa the walkthrough to play step by step). So... is it impossible to find the v69?
Yes.

69012.UPDATE.ONLY.zip you find in
All Updates after 58111 ->

Here you can find WALKTHROUGH & LISTS with walkthrough to play step by step for all versions.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Riiight ! Why on earth would v77 contain all previous releases I wonder... :unsure: Well I don't really care do the way you want it to... :BootyTime:

soultr

Apr 12, 2020
Hey everyone! I downloaded the latest version and started a new game. And I do have a problem - there are no treasure sparks in any location at all (exept scripted one - soul crystal, first stone talisman in park, key in full mast bar). How can I fix it? I am really sorry, but I havent found any info using quick search, and and this thread is really HUGE.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Hey everyone! I downloaded the latest version and started a new game. And I do have a problem - there are no treasure sparks in any location at all (exept scripted one - soul crystal, first stone talisman in park, key in full mast bar). How can I fix it? I am really sorry, but I havent found any info using quick search, and and this thread is really HUGE.
See here: WALKTHROUGH -> v03111 v03111 (2).png v03111 (3).png v03111 (4).png etc.

Riiight ! Why on earth would v77 contain all previous releases I wonder...
Yes. That is the case here on earth:
The latest version always includes all previous versions.

if you don't understand something, ask me before you annoy others.
I will explain it to you.

• Angry
Reactions: groq
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes