sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yes. That is the case here on earth:
The latest version always includes all previous versions.

if you don't understand something, ask me before you annoy others.
I will explain it to you.
I have a feeling your online translator let you down again... :BootyTime: which is something you should explain to yourself ( to put it mildly you suck at English amongst others... :ROFLMAO: ) and finally learn the fucking language ! It would make things easier... :LOL::BootyTime: ( not so sure about this... :unsure: )

Hey everyone! I downloaded the latest version and started a new game. And I do have a problem - there are no treasure sparks in any location at all (exept scripted one - soul crystal, first stone talisman in park, key in full mast bar). How can I fix it? I am really sorry, but I havent found any info using quick search, and and this thread is really HUGE.
This only happens if you have exceeded certain money limits at the beginning it's 10$ 50$ final is 9M$ don't go above these ( move on with the story...:BootyTime: )
Once again, sarcasm doesn't translate well and made an otherwise intelligent person looks like a fool... :cautious:
You should look up too what sarcasm means really... :LOL: There was nothing sarcastic there and still managed to make a fool out of himself ! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: groq

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Mmm... I didn't know that in the v77 is cointained the v69. So, I'm at v67. can I be sure that downloading the v77 I will have the v69, v71, v73, v75 and v77 included?
If you download the full game it's the full game.

If you download the "update only" it only covers the latest new bits but not previous releases.

If you don't understand the difference then yeah, download the full game.

Reactions: AxDxEx

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Riiight ! Why on earth would v77 contain all previous releases I wonder... :unsure: Well I don't really care do the way you want it to... :BootyTime:
You should look up too what sarcasm means really... :LOL: There was nothing sarcastic there and still managed to make a fool out of himself ! :ROFLMAO:
If that first part of the first quote that I've highlighted isn't sarcasm then well yeah, we have very different definition of sarcasm.

Reactions: AxDxEx

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You must be new here. And gotta hand it to cat for having JaMet's house in his help pics ...........

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
we have very different definition of sarcasm.
I did not asked your opinion and did not give MY opinion either... I said LOOK IT UP ! After you learn what it actually means and how it's used maybe your opinion will change too ! :BootyTime: It's not something you see everyday so pointing constantly at sarcasm... is just rich ! :ROFLMAO:

Mar 25, 2018
Why is the next update on April 2nd but not April 1st? Just bcuz April 1st is April fool day, doesn't mean u should delay the update release date right?

• Angry
Reactions: groq

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
NLT did the same thing in March so that the people who actually pay for the game get it on time and don't overload the servers on the 1st of the month ......

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
^... And said that 1st and 15th will get back to normal as soon as they finished their business with the servers... to my best of knowledge this is not an exact date and since it's still the 2nd the release date the job is not done ! Marvelous innit ?! :BootyTime:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I have a feeling your online translator let you down again... :BootyTime: which is something you should explain to yourself ( to put it mildly you suck at English amongst others... :ROFLMAO: ) and finally learn the fucking language ! It would make things easier... :LOL::BootyTime: ( not so sure about this... :unsure: )
It is never important whether I know English well and correctly or not. What is important is that I try to help those whom others can't help or don't want to help - or even worse, answer with grins like :ROFLMAO::BootyTime:o_O:LUL::LOL: or insult in some other way. your grinning does not make anything easier and does not help. Try to be the opposite: a serious person who takes others seriously. And never laughs at them. Stop using :ROFLMAO::BootyTime:o_O:LUL::LOL:

Vulcan23

Oct 20, 2019
Agree... Only thing is whether or not you can face the challenge of Linux against the " user friendly " Windows but that is something everyone decides for themselves... ( as a matter of fact windows isn't even the tiniest bit user friendly more like it binds you to shackles wherever it wants you to be :LOL: anyone fetish ? it's not like the real thing but it is something ! :ROFLMAO: ) The only time I use W is the same as you mentioned before... when I run out of options ( it is not very common at all ! :LOL: I'd say monthly once... ) It's not about which is more likely to be cracked more like hackers REALLY don't like Microsoft... to say the least ! :ROFLMAO: The mentioned distro is a good one but it all comes down to what are you gonna use it for ?! For a normal user ( everyday usage ) Mint is an excellent choice ! :BootyTime:
Lmao Mint. Baby's first distro

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It is never important whether I know English well and correctly or not. What is important is that I try to help those whom others can't help or don't want to help - or even worse, answer with grins like :ROFLMAO::BootyTime:o_O:LUL::LOL: or insult in some other way. your grinning does not make anything easier and does not help. Try to be the opposite: a serious person who takes others seriously. And never laughs at them. Stop using :ROFLMAO::BootyTime:o_O:LUL::LOL:
I see your memory is the next thing that lets you down... it was :LOL: :WaitWhat::ROFLMAO:o_O:BootyTime: the order is important ! :LOL: You call causing more trouble " Help " ??? :ROFLMAO: Well if anybody is dumb enough to reach for your " help " that is on him/her alone when he/she comes to cry here like " something has gone terribly wrong " now that is on you as the roots of all " cheatil " ! :p:BootyTime:

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Lmao Mint. Baby's first distro
Mint come complete out of box full complement applications include full Libre Office suite and guide user install other things codecs etc. Cinnamon and Mate GUI make easy move from Windows to Linux for newbie not like terminal use, install applications and OS update easy, also easy get games like Treasure of Nadia etc., execute no problem. Others like Gentoo, OpenSUSE, Arch, whatever for customisation, build own OS, and what not for more experience user. Horses for courses. What greatest about Linux is always exist some version suit all user. Linux not a "mine bigger than yours" or "piss up the wall" contest so why be disrespect maybe discourage "baby" from trying moving from Windows to better OS? Linux Mint good choice for non technical no nonsense user just want to do not to learn fiddle tinker play. Any move from Windows to any Linux flavour is improve I say.

Last edited:
Reactions: sixart

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Linux: It's just for free, if your time is worthless.

Why are we discussing this again?
I think nobody whose time valuable would waste time on play sex game like Treasure of Nadia to be honest and like Linux ToN game also free - here anyway. I not play without coronavirus spoil thing and stop play likely when world begin turning again later.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes