Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
TON performance difference between Win/Linux/Mac
Much better speed for me on Linux than Windows not try on Mac which is Unix origin rather than Posix. Ubuntu based Linux best for game for come with most dependencies need already. RPG Maker game like ToN run easy as is (or with use NW.js right version or WINE with RPG Maker runtime install) and all Ren'Py too native or as Windows program under WINE easiest use PlayOnLinux to set up quick on own virtual drive. Game based on Unity platform also play OK with WINE usual.

Last edited:
Reactions: sixart
Mar 25, 2018
NLT did the same thing in March so that the people who actually pay for the game get it on time and don't overload the servers on the 1st of the month ......
They did say that was the only time it will move to 2nd of March and since February is only 28 days so no one really complaint. But now they moved to 2nd of April without informing any reason for it.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Welp !... Looks like this memory let down is spreading... fast !
:BootyTime:
Also almost forgot Happy National Puppy Day Pup ! :D ( I know it was yesterday but better late than never ! :BootyTime: )

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So now people are getting mad NLT releases a day later ? On a 2 week basis, a day later is the end of the world ? Truly this place wins any and all awards that include not thinking.

Reactions: groq and sixart

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I have seen a couple people state that they have found 2 Talisman of the Gods. I found the one at the top of the mountain. I saw that oCATo has that the other one is in the talisman producing area (aloe spawning area), but haven't found it yet. Is there any other place that anyone has found it?

Crippy

May 28, 2018
So now people are getting mad NLT releases a day later ? On a 2 week basis, a day later is the end of the world ? Truly this place wins any and all awards that include not thinking.
Yeah...not sure when the paradigm shifted from..."Even though it is free, I am allowed to complain"...to..."Even though it is free, I am entitled to complain."

Reactions: groq

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It's nothing like fappin on the 1st like a fcukin maniac... you know this might be the end of the world for such fools ! :ROFLMAO:

I have seen a couple people state that they have found 2 Talisman of the Gods. I found the one at the top of the mountain. I saw that oCATo has that the other one is in the talisman producing area (aloe spawning area), but haven't found it yet. Is there any other place that anyone has found it?
Once you get the first from the Tomb the rest can be picked up at any place ( need luck up kings shovel ) :BootyTime:

Reactions: None44 and Crippy

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
i not know.
You can have this talismans Talisman (2).png Talisman (3).png Talisman (4).png in this place. Talisman (1).png

Reactions: Willibrordus

Vulcan23

Oct 20, 2019
Mint come complete out of box full complement applications include full Libre Office suite and guide user install other things codecs etc. Cinnamon and Mate GUI make easy move from Windows to Linux for newbie not like terminal use, install applications and OS update easy, also easy get games like Treasure of Nadia etc., execute no problem. Others like Gentoo, OpenSUSE, Arch, whatever for customisation, build own OS, and what not for more experience user. Horses for courses. What greatest about Linux is always exist some version suit all user. Linux not a "mine bigger than yours" or "piss up the wall" contest so why be disrespect maybe discourage "baby" from trying moving from Windows to better OS? Linux Mint good choice for non technical no nonsense user just want to do not to learn fiddle tinker play. Any move from Windows to any Linux flavour is improve I say.
Format your text properly next time before I take you seriously. And try to actually read up on windows 10 past 2013 since it has greatly improved in terms of security and user customization.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
. . . :LOL: :WaitWhat::ROFLMAO:o_O:BootyTime: . . . :LOL: . . . :ROFLMAO:
Well if anybody is dumb enough to reach for your " help "
. . .:p:BootyTime:
Yes. Exactly, that's why I'm here, to help those you call stupid,
whom you laugh at together - in a pack - scorn, ridicule and treat as subhumans.

As DD69-1 presents it as their life motto:
"You are an ignorant masochist fuck if you invite sarcastic comments upon you by asking stupid repetitive"
Exactly to help these here mocked I am here.

Reactions: hitman225

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Guys, has anyone caught a 3,000-pound great white shark?I've been trying to catch her for 3 days, with no result..
Maybe need some kind of trigger?

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Guys, has anyone caught a 3,000-pound great white shark?I've been trying to catch her for 3 days, with no result..
Maybe you are using the wrong bait since Bruce is a male. I am guessing that you are trying to impress/lure "her" by "using a longer pole." That ain't gonna work with Bruce. ALL OF THIS IS JUST IN JEST.

A lot of people have. It does take a little time...but it will happen.

Reactions: Tikky

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Maybe you are using the wrong bait since Bruce is a male. I am guessing that you are trying to impress/lure "her" by "using a longer pole." That ain't gonna work with Bruce. ALL OF THIS IS JUST IN JEST.

A lot of people have. It does take a little time...but it will happen.
Okay, thank you, then let's continue to"jerk off"!)):ROFLMAO:

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Maybe need some kind of trigger?
Been talked about a lot if you search this thread.

Yes, people have caught it. Most of us after LOADS of time walking on and off the beach.

If you haven't done so yet, buy the fishing upgrades from the bait shop. If they're locked, look around everywhere for "flopping fish". IIRC, there's one in the north jungle right near the cave exit, where the Macca plant regenerates, and there's another in the sewer tunnels somewhere. There may be more, I'm sure there's a guide somewhere in the thread. Once you find the flopping fish, you'll be able to buy the upgrades, which will make fishing easier.

The other thing that helps (I think) is the four-leaf clover. There are four clover leaves hidden around the jungle individually. Put them all together using the offering-prayer thingy and you get a lucky four-leaf clover. That'll bring you luck when fishing.

Other than that, just keep walking on and off the beach until you spot a shark, use the Heavy Pink Plug (as Evie suggested, some folks have had luck with other lures) and try for EVERY Great White, even if it looks small. You'll get there.

Reactions: df21 and Tikky

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Been talked about a lot if you search this thread.

Yes, people have caught it. Most of us after LOADS of time walking on and off the beach.

If you haven't done so yet, buy the fishing upgrades from the bait shop. If they're locked, look around everywhere for "flopping fish". IIRC, there's one in the north jungle right near the cave exit, where the Macca plant regenerates, and there's another in the sewer tunnels somewhere. There may be more, I'm sure there's a guide somewhere in the thread. Once you find the flopping fish, you'll be able to buy the upgrades, which will make fishing easier.

The other thing that helps (I think) is the four-leaf clover. There are four clover leaves hidden around the jungle individually. Put them all together using the offering-prayer thingy and you get a lucky four-leaf clover. That'll bring you luck when fishing.

Other than that, just keep walking on and off the beach until you spot a shark, use the Heavy Pink Plug (as Evie suggested, some folks have had luck with other lures) and try for EVERY Great White, even if it looks small. You'll get there.
Thanks,bro!

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes