oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Damnit, now we won't have to deal with all the Android requests :cry:
we will have to, its still not linked in the OP, people look there first, and comment directly they won't search this page or use search feature of this thread in general, so i guess its safe :D
this is in OP -> All Updates

Can be, this help android.png

I do not understand anything about android, mac, linux ...
what could i do better here ? what should i record here ?

Blackiisky

Feb 2, 2020
Am I allowed to post a link to the Android 1.77 that I just rebuilt with the incest patch?

I've never posted just been here downloading someone else work for a bit until it wasn't available. Decided I had time today to download everything needed to decompile and rebuild the APK. It works on my tablet so I hope it would work for everyone.

If not allowed just delete my post or ignore and I'll just go back to lurking.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jabami Yumeko
Mar 25, 2018
So now people are getting mad NLT releases a day later ? On a 2 week basis, a day later is the end of the world ? Truly this place wins any and all awards that include not thinking.
When the developer themselves make such a statement which I quote that the future update release will be done on the 1st and 15th of each month, they should hold on to such promise. maybe u too dumb to read the previous post make by developer, dont come here and whine when people make small complain like this.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Here a little help to jog some noodles memory...
Updates will return to the 1st of the month once the new launcher is completed. We are working on a new login method that will be much faster for new users than the existing launcher - as said by none other than NLT... It would be nice if everybody would understand written letters words sentences but I know for some dudes this might cause a total meltdown ! :BootyTime: And of course NOW I'm again eligible for the good old " You must be new here ! " slogan :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 25, 2018
Hmmmmm, name calling, 4 posts, pretty mad. Seems to check a lot of boxes. And yes, releasing an update a day later even if he promised to do it on the 1st is whining for nothing. You really care only playing on the 2nd instead of the 1st ? With NLT releasing an update every 2 weeks for over a year, you'll be missing 2 days over that entire time so people who actually support him with $ won't crash and burn the hosting servers. And keep in mind you're the only 1 to ever come up with this "extreme" issue, keep getting mad about nothing and name calling people that point out your petty stuff. You might get ignored, deleted and/or banned.
i pretty sure a kid like u wont even understand the context of the issue i'm addressing? did i whine and mad about the delay? I'm literally questioning the lack of reasoning and the failed promise made by the developer. Calling u dumb cuz u literally reply without any understanding of the whole situation? Since when i cannot make any complain in this thread? If u feel my comment is stupid u can simply ignore. i not expecting people with lack of intelligence to understand my question to answer it anyway.

Mar 25, 2018
Omnikuken please do not engage in this... As you pointed out very well this thing with this slumping private...

It deserves a good laugh maybe even 2 but since it is LUDICROUS it should be left 4 dead at that... I think your current dance partner is just baiting you ! :cautious:

Here a little help to jog some noodles memory...
Updates will return to the 1st of the month once the new launcher is completed. We are working on a new login method that will be much faster for new users than the existing launcher - as said by none other than NLT... It would be nice if everybody would understand written letters words sentences but I know for some dudes this might cause a total meltdown ! :BootyTime: And of course NOW I'm again eligible for the good old " You must be new here ! " slogan :LOL:
ah thanks for the reminder. I thought its a one-time thing. Cant believe they havent resolve this since the game almost coming to an end.

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
When the developer themselves make such a statement which I quote that the future update release will be done on the 1st and 15th of each month, they should hold on to such promise. maybe u too dumb to read the previous post make by developer, dont come here and whine when people make small complain like this.
Seemingly that's not what they said - you have mis-quoted - what they said was:

"Once the new launcher is ready, we will resume 1st of the month releases." - Conditional!

To combat this, we're making some modifications to the login process that will make it lightning fast and super reliable. But in the meantime, in order to avoid any problems with new or updated accounts, we will be launching March's first chapter on the March 2nd instead of March 1st.
Hopefully this will help curb delays that arise with new accounts due to high traffic. Once the new launcher is ready, we will resume 1st of the month releases.
Maybe someone else too dumb to read the previous post make made by developer?

Original Post

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
I disagree. Windows just works for desktop. I get tired of all the fuckery with Linux Desktop. I rebuilt my PC using Ryzen and ended up looking at a black screen. After an hour or two or researching people were editing their grub and fucking around with their kernels to try to get it to work. No thanks. Got better things to do. I mentioned the telemetry. It's easy to disable. When you do it all day for a living, you just want to kick back in your personal time.
Try Deepin maybe and then change mind. Even got telemetry and EULA just like Windows so happy. :)

P.S., Microsoft habit change OS policy without notice so maybe telemetry not disable as much as seem think after update.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes