qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
Is there any help so i catch the 3000 lb shark ?
I tried very hard but nothing yet ..
I get 2800 lb more than once
Anything other than cheats or i used someone saves ?

zain_d

May 5, 2017
Maybe you removed something else that is vital... but who cares ?! If you download a full build v77 start a new game save states at the beginning ( and so creating defaultglobal and the respective save states ) the exchange of a downloaded save state should be a cinch... just pay attention which place was it coz it will only work at it's respective place ! :BootyTime: BTW : your 75% save does not appear because your defaultglobal does not realize that it exists > hence this little adventure ahead of you :D
so I should remove everything related to the game in my pc, download the game again, save a new file even if its at 0%, and then just download the 75% save again and paste it in the User Data folder that is newly created after downloading the game again?

Reactions: sixart

HeadMister

Oct 8, 2020
The reply didn't seem to apply to the intended original post. I deleted the redundant postings so people like you would not complain. But you could not resist being a nosy busy body "Karen" could you.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yep, happy to oblige pointing out stuff you still did and weren't fast enough to change before people spot them

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
so I should remove everything related to the game in my pc, download the game again, save a new file even if its at 0%, and then just download the 75% save again and paste it in the User Data folder that is newly created after downloading the game again?
Mind the slot place... it must match ! (y) It would be nice if you had your own save... that way you would know where it should be re-placed AND don't need to download someone elses... let alone one of this oCATo save files ( stay away from them if possible bugger is a well known cheater and the altered saves can cause even more problem in irregularities during the game !!! )

Last edited:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Yes.

You guys, I think the game is trying to tell me something
WT v77032 -> List of all Plants, Objects grow back 06  Talismans.png

If you find the 4 clover leafs and construct the 4-leaf-clover the added "Luck" will improve your fishing results. Fish will no-longer get away or take your lure.
Yes. that's good. that helps everyone who loves fishing.

MisterAdrian

Mar 5, 2018
Does anyone know where the game folder is on Android? Just lost all my progress until v75 and I would like to see if I can fix it somehow

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Does anyone know where the game folder is on Android? Just lost all my progress until v75 and I would like to see if I can fix it somehow
The Android build auto-deletes your stuff everytime you close the game, so this is normal. Get the official build (not in here) and you'll have a chapter select
Any news about the android version?
Lolnope

MisterAdrian

Mar 5, 2018
The Android build auto-deletes your stuff everytime you close the game, so this is normal. Get the official build (not in here) and you'll have a chapter select
I already updated to v77 (not from here) , my problem is with the phone, I accidentally deleted the data from some aplications, including the game. So now I have 2 options: restart the game or try to insert a save file v75 somewhere in order to continue :(

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes