moonstreak

May 12, 2019
i catch 3000 lb white shark
i went to beach and back and went again to see great shark
i must say some things that may ne important :
1- i catch it with "natural plug" may be it's not necessary "heavy natural plug"
2- i don't collect money that apear in the beach
3- in these fishing time some times i catch other big fishes
4- i catch 2300 2500 2800 and 3000 lb white shark in this time
5- i already catch all fishes that jim want
Meowtastic!!!

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Hello everyone) in the latest version of the current we find one page, or did I miss something? Thank you) and also - how to return the girl to the massage room, otherwise she all jumps in the forest .....?
In each version there is exactly one page.
and probably Pricia will be back in her house in the next version v80041. we'll see.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Plz can someone tell me how to update
1) You must have the immediately previous version. You can't skip a version.
- If you want to install the update for v.77032, you must have v.75031 already on your system
- If you're worried you might be missing an update, the easiest solution is to use the full version rather than the update.

2) Download the update and place the zip file in the same folder as the previous version.

3) Extract the zip file, and say "yes" when you're asked to overwrite files.

4) Commence fapping.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart and doc69ppb

doc69ppb

May 27, 2020
Plz can someone tell me how to up
1) You must have the immediately previous version. You can't skip a version.
- If you want to install the update for v.77032, you must have v.75031 already on your system
- If you're worried you might be missing an update, the easiest solution is to use the full version rather than the update.

2) Download the update and place the zip file in the same folder as the previous version.

3) Extract the zip file, and say "yes" when you're asked to overwrite files.

4) Commence fapping.
Lmao
thanks man

Reactions: thwartme

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
??????????
The game's performance is much better on Linux than on Windows. :LOL:
Guess the same could be said from Mac as well... but I play from Linux so I agree there is literally nothing that Winodws version has over Linux ( and not just this game practically the whole system is better so why on earth would anybody use Windows if he has Linux or Mac ) Sorry Bill that's where I drop the Mic ! :p:ROFLMAO:

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Guess the same could be said from Mac as well... but I play from Linux so I agree there is literally nothing that Winodws version has over Linux ( and not just this game practically the whole system is better so why on earth would anybody use Windows if he has Linux or Mac ) Sorry Bill that's where I drop the Mic ! :p:ROFLMAO:
I play the game on Windows Mac and Android, personally I cant see too much of a difference refresh rate wise. Graphics are all pretty similar, I have noticed that the Android version graphics are slightly blurry but then so too are they on Mac and Windows too.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Obvious noodle that doesn't play the game is obvious. Might even be 1 of those "my game is missing an image from 25 builds ago, should I put v70 over v77 and hope it fiixes it" type of gamer

zain_d

May 5, 2017
so when i downloaded the game, I wanted to extract the 75 save but it wouldn't work, so I wanted to delete all of my save files and by mistake I deleted the global one as well but retrieved it, and now I cant load the 75 which is the existing problem and I cant even load my last save which was 68, anyone can help?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I play the game on Windows Mac and Android, personally I cant see too much of a difference refresh rate wise. Graphics are all pretty similar, I have noticed that the Android version graphics are slightly blurry but then so too are they on Mac and Windows too.
Well Android I can't say much about but if you wanna see REAL difference ( you never mentioned Linux ? ) then try to run them on a not so up to date system ( for instance an i3 would fairly do ! ) NOW you WILL see the difference :ROFLMAO: :BootyTime:
Anyhow I would NEVER use Windows over Linux ( and in fact I only use it if there are no other options available ) or Mac :D
She was the first one that got Boned!!!
Wasn't that Alia ? :unsure::BootyTime:
anyone can help?
Dude reading through your message I don't see any problem other than YOU " accidentally " deleted your own files... :ROFLMAO:
To put it simple YOU can help yourself by downloading a full build and if the defaultglobal is fucked then have someone give you a save state to you AFTER you start a new game and create anew save states ( can replace the saved states afterwards )(y)

zain_d

May 5, 2017
Well Android I can't say much about but if you wanna see REAL difference ( you never mentioned Linux ? ) then try to run them on a not so up to date system ( for instance an i3 would fairly do ! ) NOW you WILL see the difference :ROFLMAO: :BootyTime:
Anyhow I would NEVER use Windows over Linux ( and in fact I only use it if there are no other options available ) or Mac :D

Wasn't that Alia ? :unsure::BootyTime:

Dude reading through your message I don't see any problem other than YOU " accidentally " deleted your own files... :ROFLMAO:
To put it simple YOU can help yourself by downloading a full build and if the defaultglobal is fucked then have someone give you a save state to you AFTER you start a new game and create anew save states ( can replace the saved states afterwards )(y)
yeah I guess its fucked because the old saves just wouldn't come back and I don't know why the 75 % save wouldn't appear for me to load it once downloaded, and I tried saving the new game and closing the game and the save was still there so I don't know what is the problem exactly

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
yeah I guess its fucked because the old saves just wouldn't come back and I don't know why the 75 % save wouldn't appear for me to load it once downloaded, and I tried saving the new game and closing the game and the save was still there so I don't know what is the problem exactly
Maybe you removed something else that is vital... but who cares ?! If you download a full build v77 start a new game save states at the beginning ( and so creating defaultglobal and the respective save states ) the exchange of a downloaded save state should be a cinch... just pay attention which place was it coz it will only work at it's respective place ! :BootyTime: BTW : your 75% save does not appear because your defaultglobal does not realize that it exists > hence this little adventure ahead of you :D

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes