sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
how to solve the enigma of idaho's chest ?
You got the piece of paper right ? Otherwise it's pretty hard... :LOL:
So the paper gives it away with colors to the respective numeric...
How many candles are on the altar ( church ) go there and see for yourself : 6
How many pillars ( or columns ? ) has the library go there see for yourself : 8
( the third I don't really recall but something like this... ) How many celtic cross graves are in the graveyard go there see for yourself : 4
AND the answer is 684 :LOL: :BootyTime:

Zhalt

Oct 17, 2017
I am getting "Loading Error - Failed to load: img/system/balloon.png" and only Retry button. I just overwrote the update files as usual, what to do?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I am getting "Loading Error - Failed to load: img/system/balloon.png" and only Retry button. I just overwrote the update files as usual, what to do?
Your game is not fully loaded. I suspect you skipped one or more updates.
All Updates after 58111

What for Jim now? :unsure:
You have to do what Jim says and catch those fish in the weight he wants and sell them to Jim. Until he runs out of money to pay. If you don't want to do that, then ask me

Last edited:

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
Has anybody collected a Talisman of the Gods?
Get the crowbar then go to the mountain shrine with the large chest you couldn't open before (when you first crossed the river with Diana). It's inside. I don't have pictures but if you go through the site other people have posted some.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
You are probably missing one of the previous updates....
I would just download full version ...

D

Deleted member 3460726

Those who are asking for Android links....i already comment it with the links but it is waiting for approval....i already played the android version....i found it on YouTube...

Sep 30, 2020
umm dude how much difference is there in the quality between the original and the video enhanced version you made?
never used it before was just curious why it was needed. and if possible could u tell how u "enhanced" it??
The original videos are blurry. It also depends the resolution of the monitor/system you are playing the game on. I’ve enhanced the sharpness of the videos. Perhaps if you don’t like that the videos take up more space, then it’s a choice that everyone may make whether to download them or just stick with the original ones.

You may just look at the original video from the update file and compare to the enhanced one’s. If you like it then good, if not then it’s ok.

Oct 30, 2020
man, I've downloaded this just to see how it plays and damn it's sooo well made. It looks like I am gonna wait until it's complete to play it, it's so worth it.

Game should be done by summer or something anyways

Like, compare this game to something like My new life lol, it's like comparing lamborghini to trabant

• Haha
Reactions: sixart
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes