sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
View attachment 1091705
That is how attic looks in my last save. I did mention attic key as my thinking for item dangling in my inventory was that if it is in there, then I either miss something where it plays some role, or it will have some further use in the future. So my question here, does the attic key shows in your inventory as I assume you have 77% save?

Here are my inventory and stat pages:
View attachment 1091720

View attachment 1091721

let me know what am I missing?
Thank you!

PS. Most of the time I play it trough as it gets released, that was the case for last 10 updates at least and I was able to make my progression matching percentage announced by release version. I got behind approximately in 60ish releases, when some people reported some bug with the count of broken keys or something like that.
Janet KS page nr2...
The attic key and later when you open the chest with it ( right in the middle of your pic ) will not impact your completion rate ! :D
Now for a good laugh take a screenshot at Evie telling you that the update is finished ( but don't click again ! ) :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: gubl

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
View attachment 1091705
That is how attic looks in my last save. I did mention attic key as my thinking for item dangling in my inventory was that if it is in there, then I either miss something where it plays some role, or it will have some further use in the future. So my question here, does the attic key shows in your inventory as I assume you have 77% save?

Here are my inventory and stat pages:
View attachment 1091720

View attachment 1091721

let me know what am I missing?
Thank you!

PS. Most of the time I play it trough as it gets released, that was the case for last 10 updates at least and I was able to make my progression matching percentage announced by release version. I got behind approximately in 60ish releases, when some people reported some bug with the count of broken keys or something like that.
You're probably either missing a call (you gotta phone them/buy the lingerie, merely getting the page won't count as 1% until you call the girl) or 1 of the profiles/shop upgrades to nude mode. If you open the soulcrystal and check the bottom row, you'll see what item you're missing (as told in my 1st reply). Post that back and people might find out what it is
Are there any money cheats or something? Kind of a grind to keep looking for talismans or whatever
Lol, 1st post asking how to cheat $ you don't need. Gotta love this place

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You're probably either missing a call (you gotta phone them/buy the lingerie, merely getting the page won't count as 1% until you call the girl) or 1 of the profiles/shop upgrades to nude mode
Exactly and it goes like this : 72 Heart ( story ) - 72 KS page 12 Outfit 12 Profile 12 Booty Call - 12 Profile upgrade 72/6 KS Scenes = 100 %
Now I hope everybody is man enough to calculate the correct results as it is not more advanced then a fifth grader problem in math :LOL: Also I made visible where the numbers differ ! :p

gubl

May 31, 2018
Janet KS page nr2...
The attic key and later when you open the chest with it ( right in the middle of your pic ) will not impact your completion rate ! :D
Now for a good laugh take a screenshot at Evie telling you that the update is finished ( but don't click again ! ) :ROFLMAO:
Ah.... :D
I was always clicking away, so it shows I topped all, but one K-page. But it is still no much help, I know I am missing one, I believe it is Clare or Diana and even know which chect needs to be opened, my problem that I miss chest key for that. So I was studying for HHA youtube videos for chest keys, then notice that blocked door, and my thought was... may be that key is locked there. Anyway thanks for care and replying, I think I am back to square one, iterate trough chest keys to figure out which one I have not discovered.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I told you miss JANET / JANUT KS Page 2 AND once you get it do the scene as well ! :ROFLMAO:
Now as a process of elimination go through the docu file I showed you ( or you might have it already ) and search for the key or broken keys :D

And PAY YOUR CITATION !!! Tomb Raider... :ROFLMAO: :BootyTime:

Last edited:

gubl

May 31, 2018
Janet KS page nr2...
Found that damn key, I was lacking as I have progressing trough last couple month updates. The Key that I did not pick up in time, was "Use the Whip to get Jessica’s 3rd Chest Key off the Cliff", that I needed to open Janet's chest in cave.
Thank you!

Reactions: sixart

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Good sir oCATo could u pls share what page number is the key locations? Got a ton of chest that still locked. Thanks
WT -> List of all Chest Keys Broken Keys
if you can't find what you're looking for, ask again

it does not let me take the crowbar what should i do ?
if you still can't do this, send me your save with this error.

I am at 76%, but it seems I missed something in many past updates. I have attic key dangling in my items for a while, not sure if this is related. But, I can't open this door. It seem needs something like a bomb, cause pickaxe can't do it.
What am I missing?
View attachment 1091649
See here: v46082 (9).png . v75031 (11).png

Last edited:

jaicrtny

Feb 21, 2021
You're probably either missing a call (you gotta phone them/buy the lingerie, merely getting the page won't count as 1% until you call the girl) or 1 of the profiles/shop upgrades to nude mode. If you open the soulcrystal and check the bottom row, you'll see what item you're missing (as told in my 1st reply). Post that back and people might find out what it is

Lol, 1st post asking how to cheat $ you don't need. Gotta love this place
Excuse me? You need money to buy shit to upgrade the house so the higher class broads will come over

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You need money to buy shit to upgrade the house so the higher class broads will come over
Sure... but who told you that you need to do them right away ? :LOL: The game provides you with everything you need and as you progress the story your income will increase as well... no real need for farming here :D

Hey I am completely new to this game? Could someone give me the latest walkthrough?
You are questioning the board if you are new to the game ??? :ROFLMAO: Before you dip in the walkthrough decide it first whether or not you wanna play it though... :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: groq
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes