klobber

Apr 20, 2020
It is everyone's free choice - to be a cheater or not, fortunately this is not punished here, not like in real life :)
Morality aside, their choice is not free, as it creates externalities. They come on here and pollute the board with help! my game is fucked and I don't know why. This in turn, inspires cries of quit cheating ye cunt ye! from others, with possible hey don't judge me! ripple.

It's like going to the police station and telling the cops (or a tailor?), I wanted to rob a bank, but my mask has holes in it. Can you guys knit it for me? If one wants to play a modded game, one should learn how to mod, or learn the patience and diligence to sift though po... right, I must be new here :sneaky:

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Are there 3 or 4 cloverleafs in latest update? If there are 4 what are their locations please? I have 3 in inventory.
I play unmodded.

Kaimeikun

Aug 13, 2019
Been having so much fun with this game. Great story characters and gameplay. So hard to put down. hehehe Hard -Roshi laugh-

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Bro u trippin?
That is a very likely possibility... :LOL:
And if you are smart to start an argument about something that irreverent
He'll take any chance he gets to... so trying leads nowhere except he gets off on it ! :LOL:
Just wanted to tell others to play the game. If they don't, then simply ignore me and do whatever the fuck you want
Hes already at it... Just like in politics a spin doctor :ROFLMAO: The comment at me is the proof in fact...
Well ... what do you call yourself ? :unsure: ( How the fcuk did he end up at what I think about myself ? :LOL: spin doctor 1 )

Because: Try "to PLAY it" yourself: Retro PUZZLE ( How the fcuk did to play it become something entangled in specifics ? :LOL: spin doctor 2 )
What do you mean: who plays more hours with this game? ( Who cares ??? Where did this come from ??? :LOL: spin doctor 3 )
Me or you? :) . . So , why do you "absolutely refuse to PLAY it? ( This was never JUST about me or him... :rolleyes: spin doctor 4 )

So this was a relatively short outburst against me but as you see in ALL the lines of it he twisted turned reinterpreted and it came out like it was something about " THIS " instead of what it ACTUALLY WAS about ! :ROFLMAO:

Personal advice : just ignore the bugger hes not worth time space whatever... and you will have a good time ! Have a nice day ! :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: caspian90

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
This is great advice. I used to try and call him out on some of his issues and
it was like pissing into the wind. I got more of the shit on me
so I just quit.
(y) fantastic, how aptly you describe it.
As you say, quit it and everything will be OK.

WTF, people wisening up and learning life lessons ?
In here ?
Yes. i see: The beginning of the end of laughing at others

• Angry
Reactions: robbiej691 and groq

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
lol since incest android was removed, the mods are fed up and didnt even update normal android; let alone MAC/Linux
Gates smiling somewhere xD

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
WTF, people wisening up and learning life lessons ? In here ? What is this place coming to :BootyTime:
Well if everyone just ignores this #&@ on wheels it becomes a much quieter place that is for sure :BootyTime:
How HD do you want it to be?
At least 160K... and I'm gonna need the tech for it too bro... for christmas maybe ? A pocket ? Or a mountain ? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: undefiniert

mattius77

May 16, 2017
The smearing-the-girls'-faces-with-jizz thing was pretty hawt, but them diddling themselves with lit candles was........ honestly, 'goofy' is the only word that comes to mind.

Overall I think this update was pretty lackluster, even sort of perfunctory. It also felt a little weird that in 1 update we went from having first pussy sex with Mom/Janet, to a literal jungle threesome with a woman Mom/Janet met for the first time moments before consummating their shared bond of pining for MC's boner.

Reactions: nastymunky
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes