Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Maybe it's time to reset the entire thread and enforce people can actually display grade school-level of reading skillz before they can post stuff
And maybe it's time to reset the entire thread and enforce people can actually display grade school-level of spelling skills before they can post stuff

:giggle: :oops::whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: JamesRod

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
And maybe it's time to reset the entire thread and enforce people can actually display grade school-level of spelling skills before they can post stuff
:giggle: :oops::whistle:
Skillz
noun - a word meaning the same as the proper English "skills", but used to imply a higher level of said skills.
How was that again ?... :whistle: Yeah right... THINK TANK ! :LOL::BootyTime:
Almost forgot... did you manage to figure out the advice/advise business ? :unsure: :BootyTime:

Last edited:

kazuvnn

Jan 13, 2021
try to repeat it with an older save :

v63121.png -> v63121 v63121 (1).png . . . etc

No, you do a lot there.
You're doing the same thing over and over again: You recommend it and ask others to do it.
Considering what you are doing, I think it would be appropriate for you to change your name.
To Lady Phrenia Schizo.
i downloaded other save which is already passed on that scene but it's still bugged at squarmart somehow. should i delete all save and replace with a new one?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
i downloaded other save which is already passed on that scene but it's still bugged at squarmart somehow. should i delete all save and replace with a new one?
Overwrite your last save with one from all SAVES
All you have to do is rename the name to the same number before overwriting.
- or - send me your last save. I'm checking what's going on.

Barbol

Feb 10, 2019
Must be quite the time difference- or is this a your Monday is my Thursday type of deal?
Here it is already Friday, if the next update is next Thursday, I think it should have already come out, how will the update be.

Excuse my english

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Weekly reports are always Sunday/Monday NLT's timezone, which seems to be central Europe. So no, we won't get 1 now

And back to the dude named noodle : this is how you manifest karma on a basic level

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Here it is already Friday, if the next update is next Thursday, I think it should have already come out, how will the update be.

Excuse my english
It already did genius ! :LOL: Search for it ( 1x ) or look for it yourself ( 2x ) in this thread it must be around the last 10-15 pages ( proximatly ) and read the report ( 3x ) that you oh sooo much desire... :rolleyes:

I must be new here... x3 :whistle::WutFace:

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
Could someone advise me?

I am at the part where you need to make a rat trap for Janet. I have all the materials except the Basic Container - because I used the container for a Rock Bomb. I have nowhere to use the Rock Bomb, though, and can't get the container back until I do nor is it spawning anywhere at all, so I'm at a dead end.

What should I do?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
They sell them at the shop, if you're far enough in the story. Otherwise, you either fucked up or need to peruse a walkthrough. Worst case would be to restart or get some random's save and pray it won't fuck you up again

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
Overwrite your last save with one from all SAVES
All you have to do is rename the name to the same number before overwriting.
- or - send me your last save. I'm checking what's going on.
Thanks for your support. I finished the game with the links you post on your signature. Without it would be impossible. The game is hard as fuck. Good game, but hard, lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: oCATo and custal

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Thanks for your support. I finished the game with the links you post on your signature. Without it would be impossible. The game is hard as fuck. Good game, but hard, lol.
Wonder how most of us did manage to finish the game without using anything resembling a walkthrough then :unsure:
Might have to do with actually READING what the game tells you to do and playing said game instead of asking for saves.
Just a thought though, maybe the game really is impossible and we're all just trolling the board with fake claims

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes