Jan 2, 2021
Here you go:
Seaperch - heavy natural plug
Rockfish - heavy green jig
Tuna - heavy pink squid
Marlin - heavy green squid
Hammer head - heavy natural jig
Great White – heavy pink plug
I think what he actually meant was : how to snap with the finger and collect the top tier fishes ?... I wonder why not just edit the fishes weight to megalodon size and be done with this drag of a thing... :unsure::LOL: :BootyTime:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
^ Nope :p But look at the noodles wish(es)... they don't want to actually play the game they just want to get everything in one fell swoop ! :LOL:
So this is the logical step for them... not considering the consequences ! Dealers choice so to say :whistle:
Would not that be the next best thing some noodle post a 70 metric ton Seaperch ??? :ROFLMAO:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
^ That is pretty far from 70 metric ton don't you agree ? ;) Of course there is always the chance to go for the 200 metric ton blue whale but this is just a minor detail :LOL:

wizardgoku

Apr 5, 2020
Here you go:
Seaperch - heavy natural plug
Rockfish - heavy green jig
Tuna - heavy pink squid
Marlin - heavy green squid
Hammer head - heavy natural jig
Great White – heavy pink plug
Thanks alot Crippy much appreciate your time and effort. Take Care Crippy

Reactions: Crippy

robbiej691

Oct 7, 2020
Dude for once in your lifetime be a man and confess you want to send around your nudes and dick pics so just get it out of your system ! :LOL: :BootyTime:

wow, you had a bad day? seems like oCATo is getting the better of you in your pathetic attempts at bullying

Crippy

May 28, 2018
besides the first 4 lures I can't find any more. What should I be on the lookout for?
Basically, lightweight lures catch lightweight fish. That is why, in the bait shop, heavy lures are offered. So, as soon as you can purchase a heavy lure, do it. That will get you heavier fish. Use the guide that I posted within the last page or so for what you need to use.

Reactions: Queen Daenerys

deusbraga

Feb 20, 2020
Basically, lightweight lures catch lightweight fish. That is why, in the bait shop, heavy lures are offered. So, as soon as you can purchase a heavy lure, do it. That will get you heavier fish. Use the guide that I posted within the last page or so for what you need to use.
Thanks! I need to catch a Tuna but I honestly don't know how to get the lure for it. In the bait shop it mentions "floppy fish" but I haven't found any anywhere.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Thanks! I need to catch a Tuna but I honestly don't know how to get the lure for it. In the bait shop it mentions "floppy fish" but I haven't found any anywhere.
Do a search on oCATo. Click on his banner and it will have a guide. Follow that to find the floppy fish.

Reactions: oCATo

Jcba

Mar 21, 2021
Correct me if I wrong, but it is a game for mature people, right? So why you act as a teenage that play an adult game hidden under your bed sheets?

• Haha
Reactions: oaiki

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Have you tried looking around the thread ? There's the same question asked in loop every 2 weeks cause no1 bothers to use search, amongst a plethora of other junk. If that wasn't aimed at me, have fun still asking yourself the 1st part of this post

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes