Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
My bet one scene is Sofia, Janet, Kaley drilled in group by MC after oiled up shiny with Pricia patent fuck fluid. Word "procedure" sound like scene Jessica or Emily maybe both. :unsure: I hope vainly suppose for some little official adventure game. Bored hope new game improve over ToN. Really hope ToN not end all girl move into mansion all live happy ever after MC harem like before time (n) game truth not care much anymore :sleep: although not complain much for not pay now get last laugh. :LOL:

• Angry
Reactions: Queen Daenerys

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
My bet one scene is Sofia, Janet, Kaley drilled in group by MC after oiled up shiny with Pricia patent fuck fluid. Word "procedure" sound like scene Jessica or Emily maybe both. :unsure: I hope vainly suppose for some little official adventure game. Bored hope new game improve over ToN. Really hope ToN not end all girl move into mansion all live happy ever after MC harem like before time (n) game truth not care much anymore :sleep: although not complain much for not pay now get last laugh. :LOL:
Don't keep your expectations too high pup... As much as I'd like to but can't really say TGO will be better... It'll be more complex but that does not equal better ! Now what YOU mentioned before there is not even a bathroom in Henry Villa :LOL: so we can't really answer the question for certain : Does the Henry :poop: into woods ? And HUGE thanks to NLT for that ! :ROFLMAO: I hope complexity in TGO does not come to reality in such ways... :BootyTime:

As much for the plot... Procedure... :unsure: How about the experiment ( aerosol formula ) goes terribly wrong the fail-safe that was prepared by Emily does not work so Henry must fuck the shit out of EVERYONE to get them back to normal... :BootyTime:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
ToN is is now slowly coming to an end. As great as I think the game itself is, I hope the next game will have a little more focus on the story. ToN has good, but too much sex, and only a very little well-told story. And one could and should have made more of some characters. "A shovel" should urgently be added, next time.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
An user (whom I awarded a (y) for his kind help) informed me that I'd need to return to an earlier save before the rock bomb or restart the game from scratch. I do not have this earlier save as I overlap saves, and I simply cannot invest energy to play through 3 or 4 hours of content again. If anyone has a save somewhere around the task for you to build the rat trap for Janet, I'd be deeply appreciated - or a file edit somewhere to add a Basic Container to my inventory. Thank you for reading!
Ankhesenamun Here is the save file where you give the rat in trap to Janet / Janut ! Make sure you place this file to the 4th slot to make it work ! It does not have money ( yet still 100% up to this point ) or any sorts of grind in it AND YOU DON'T NEED IT !!! Play it through to the end and when you have the higher level Talismans and the luck up THEN start to do grinding ( not too much needed ) renovate your house ( will be a cinch ) do the fishing ( targeted ) puzzles ( after fishing complete ) and you will be golden :D
The uploaded file is not an archive just rename it back to Defaultfile4.rpgsave -- If you don't have a 4th slot then start a new game create a save state in the 4th slot ( Defaultglobal ) and after this you can swap the save file ! (y)
Make sure if you don't know what to do next ASK EVIE ! If it is not a task do not create things... you might end up in a pinch like this one here :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ankhesenamun

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
An user (whom I awarded a (y) for his kind help) informed me that I'd need to return to an earlier save before the rock bomb or restart the game from scratch. I do not have this earlier save as I overlap saves, and I simply cannot invest energy to play through 3 or 4 hours of content again. If anyone has a save somewhere around the task for you to build the rat trap for Janet, I'd be deeply appreciated - or a file edit somewhere to add a Basic Container to my inventory. Thank you for reading!
all SAVES

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
^ Yeah just don't... I'm pretty sure you are getting off causing as much damage as you possibly can but... it ain't gonna last you know... :BootyTime:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Here is the save file where you give the rat in trap to Janet / Janut ! Make sure you place this file to the 4th slot to make it work ! It does not have money ( yet still 100% up to this point ) or any sorts of grind in it AND YOU DON'T NEED IT !!! Play it through to the end and when you have the higher level Talismans and the luck up THEN start to do grinding ( not too much needed ) renovate your house ( will be a cinch ) do the fishing ( targeted ) puzzles ( after fishing complete ) and you will be golden :D
The uploaded file is not an archive just rename it back to Defaultfile4.rpgsave -- If you don't have a 4th slot then start a new game create a save state in the 4th slot ( Defaultglobal ) and after this you can swap the save file ! (y)
Make sure if you don't know what to do next ASK EVIE ! If it is not a task do not create things... you might end up in a pinch like this one here :LOL:
^ Yeah just don't... I'm pretty sure you are getting off causing as much damage as you possibly can but... it ain't gonna last you know... :BootyTime:
I see: you have the schnurepfluderi (medical term: Verbaldiarrhoe).
you see: two words are enough to answer: all SAVES

Jun 11, 2020
ToN is is now slowly coming to an end. As great as I think the game itself is, I hope the next game will have a little more focus on the story. ToN has good, but too much sex, and only a very little well-told story. And one could and should have made more of some characters. "A shovel" should urgently be added, next time.
Fair point. I don't understand to the shovel part though.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
the story hasn't even ended man, have you figured out the plot points ?
1. secret of sofia's age
2. what does madalyn truly want
3. how to lift the curse that is there on the treasure
4. where is the amulet
5. can we really trust sofia's words that she knows bodyguards will obey her
6. what happened to the guy who was affected by the curse & why was he roaming in the cave

There is not enough sex lol, just check the filter option in scene player most of the scenes [roughly 25-30% are teasing as of now]
All in all its a well told story which makes people wanna update it and play it cause it builds suspense

i agree on the shovel part but rest all, i cannot

Mar 30, 2021
Man, I gotta say, the quality of this game is just outstanding. I'm amazed by how much NLT is able to pack into update. Can't praise this enough.

kenichitr

Apr 8, 2020
last time i played this game was when v27. Now when I reload my old save i cannot play sex scenes. screen goes black and I cannot do anything while sound playing. Cpu usage olsa getting stuck at 25 and ram around 300mb. Can ı do anything or should I play the from start?

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
So it isn't full 3d? all the pics says it is even the trailer shows it is 3d. Probably one of the best looking I've seen. But what does the 2d part look like? Hopefully not like retro is it? Also is there an updated walkthrough? the one on here says outdated.

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
Is there a way to cheat this game? It is way too complicated. I tried opening my save file with np++ but it just showed a bunch of random numbers and letters.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes