Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Yes, find out how or PM cat. Don't expect anything else much aside facepalms if you try and fial epicly. Also nice double post
last time i played this game was when v27. Now when I reload my old save i cannot play sex scenes. screen goes black and I cannot do anything while sound playing. Cpu usage olsa getting stuck at 25 and ram around 300mb. Can ı do anything or should I play the from start?
Let's try to get even more confused : are you loading your v27 save inside the v27 game or are you loading your v27 save into some wonky mutant that went from v27 to v77 in random order/missed a few/went straight past 50 builds ?
So it isn't full 3d? all the pics says it is even the trailer shows it is 3d. Probably one of the best looking I've seen. But what does the 2d part look like? Hopefully not like retro is it? Also is there an updated walkthrough? the one on here says outdated.
All the smex stuff is 3D like the pics show in the OP. The RPGmaker part is 2D planes with 3D dudes moving around

kenichitr

Apr 8, 2020
Let's try to get even more confused : are you loading your v27 save inside the v27 game or are you loading your v27 save into some wonky mutant that went from v27 to v77 in random order/missed a few/went straight past 50 builds ?
my save is v27, i am playin v77 now. So, old save in new version. Didn't play any other builds than v27 until now.

Last edited:

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
^ Yes, find out how or PM cat. Don't expect anything else much aside facepalms if you try and fial epicly. Also nice double post

All the smex stuff is 3D like the pics show in the OP. The RPGmaker part is 2D planes with 3D dudes moving around

well I saw something on YouTube where you upload your save file to this website but it seems a bit sketchy. I might have to use cheat engine. I've used that with other games so I know how to use that.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
well I saw something on YouTube where you upload your save file to this website but it seems a bit sketchy. I might have to use cheat engine. I've used that with other games so I know how to use that.
You might mean the saveeditonline site... seemed sketchy huh ? :LOL: First find out the fundamental difference between the said one and using cheat engine for instance or just go and grab the so well advertised version that's floating around here why don't you ?! :LOL: You might be in for a rude awakening ! :ROFLMAO::BootyTime:

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
You might mean the saveeditonline site... seemed sketchy huh ? :LOL: First find out the fundamental difference between the said one and using cheat engine for instance or just go and grab the so well advertised version that's floating around here why don't you ?! :LOL: You might be in for a rude awakening ! :ROFLMAO::BootyTime:

I guess i did not look hard enough. over 1700 pages to look through. this is gonna be fun. Lmao

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I guess i did not look hard enough. over 1700 pages to look through. this is gonna be fun. Lmao
A little hint... it's one unbelievably awful animal ( ? ) that you are looking for and literally all of his posts ! :ROFLMAO: Will be hard to miss ! :ROFLMAO:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
my save is v27, i am playin v77 now. So, old save in new version. Didn't play any other builds than v27 until now.
Ok, that's 1 step down. Now to know if you assploded yourself : did you grab v77 fullbuild or did you jumble together some update-only monster from back then

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Is there a way to cheat this game? It is way too complicated. I tried opening my save file with np++ but it just showed a bunch of random numbers and letters.
Make Money
Variables_ToN.pdf

last time i played this game was when v27. Now when I reload my old save i cannot play sex scenes. screen goes black and I cannot do anything while sound playing. Cpu usage olsa getting stuck at 25 and ram around 300mb. Can ı do anything or should I play the from start?
all SAVES

Don't expect anything else much aside facepalms ...
who donates facepalms, says that he is too stupid to understand.
it does not say anything about the one who gets it, but a lot about the one who gives it.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i am stuck if you can help just send it to me chat box thnk's now i am stuck in basement looking for a book and the camra keep's catching me plue the boxes are in my way. i beg ye for help because i am losing my mind. hope i don't have to restart the hole thing lol.

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Online Save Editor, nothing sketchy about it. Dont give yourself more than 2147483647 currency.

You want a lot of money, 999 of each talisman, and 999 chest keys. That will carry you through the entire game.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
i am stuck if you can help just send it to me chat box thnk's now i am stuck in basement looking for a book and the camra keep's catching me plue the boxes are in my way. i beg ye for help because i am losing my mind. hope i don't have to restart the hole thing lol.
WALKTHROUGH -> v71021 v 71021 (1).png

Online Save Editor, nothing sketchy about it. Dont give yourself more than 2147483647 currency.
Too much.
not more as $ 9999999. More blocks something.
Best. you edit to 9000000.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
thnks all the walkthroughs had me stumped on witch one. i read that book but did not think it was it i feel dumb lol. i read the book but he keep's saying he need's to find the book lol.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
^ :ROFLMAO:
Mapping with Excel... guess todays big prize is already set ! :LOL:
Also the variable 2 ( dough ) is not the only one that " blocks something " :LOL: ( the set max value was 9999999 so if you exceed no more spawns )
Also I would not set the items above 99... ( might be it shows up in your inventory but the game realizes only 99 of it and there is not a single item that needs to be above 72 ( that is only for those who never pick up anything... thinking about it if you never pick up anything you can't even move forward ;) ) and if you have something that you should not have... well then game set ! :LOL:
But hey ! Go ahead give it a try ! :BootyTime: I won't help fix this that is for sure ! :ROFLMAO: You reap what you sow...

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes