Barbol

Feb 10, 2019
^ :ROFLMAO:
Mapping with Excel... guess todays big prize is already set ! :LOL:
Also the variable 2 ( dough ) is not the only one that " blocks something " :LOL: ( the set max value was 9999999 so if you exceed no more spawns )
Also I would not set the items above 99... ( might be it shows up in your inventory but the game realizes only 99 of it and there is not a single item that needs to be above 72 ( that is only for those who never pick up anything... thinking about it if you never pick up anything you can't even move forward ;) ) and if you have something that you should not have... well then game set ! :LOL:
But hey ! Go ahead give it a try ! :BootyTime: I won't help fix this that is for sure ! :ROFLMAO: You reap what you sow...
You are new here and you are dedicating yourself to fucking everyone. Get in your business and leave others alone.

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
This man does not contribute anything in what is related to the game, but look at his comments. It only makes you write annoying comments to other people that do contribute positive things.
Ermmm

1. You know it's a man because .....?

2. How does he/she make you write anything?

3. When you said "You are new here and you are dedicating yourself to fucking everyone. Get in your business and leave others alone." which "other people" were you addressing?

4. There's always the Ignore option ...... :FacePalm:

• Angry
Reactions: groq and Barbol

Barbol

Feb 10, 2019
Ermmm

1. You know it's a man because .....?

2. How does he/she make you write anything?

3. When you said "You are new here and you are dedicating yourself to fucking everyone. Get in your business and leave others alone." which "other people" were you addressing?

4. There's always the Ignore option ...... :FacePalm:

1º Do not be a man or not, Most of those who write here are men.

2º Apparently, you have not seen the amount of comments that you laugh at, including one of mine.

3º Most of his comments are to laugh at those who write here, by the way most of them registered on this website before him.

4th The option to ignore others, is it valid for him too or not? What do you think.

Icono de Validado por la comunidad

Icono de Validado por la comunidad

• Angry
Reactions: robbiej691 and groq

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
1º Do not be a man or not, Most of those who write here are men.

2º Apparently, you have not seen the amount of comments that you laugh at, including one of mine.

3º Most of his comments are to laugh at those who write here, by the way most of them registered on this website before him.

4th The option to ignore others, is it valid for him too or not? What do you think.

View attachment 1113956

View attachment 1113955
I see no response to 1-3 :unsure:

Re 4.

I already do!

I only expand it when I see a comment about it's postings! :ROFLMAO: :devilish:

Reactions: groq

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well in her diffince she was shealtered by her father and you she how he is lol. i read the book in the basement you pic showed and i still can't do anything did i mess up by reading it to soon are what because after i read the book the crystle lady tell's me i still need to find the book.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
no, I was certain it was the 15th and the last day of the month
Well, you may be certain, but you also are certainly wrong. It has never been 15th & last day of the month. The basic schedule is 1st & 15th, unless specifically said by NLT that it's not. And he said the upcoming will be on the 2nd and not the usual 1st.

And by the way, even if you were correct, today isn't the last day of the month neither.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
well in her diffince she was shealtered by her father and you she how he is lol. i read the book in the basement you pic showed and i still can't do anything did i mess up by reading it to soon are what because after i read the book the crystle lady tell's me i still need to find the book.
Send me your last save in a zip file here so I can check it.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes