twichman

Dec 4, 2018
If you use a vpn then, when the Mega reaches its download limit, reset vpn to new location and refresh the mega it will continue downloading from where it paused the download.
It's easier to install the Mega application, where the download resumes automatically a few hours after the limit is reached.

enghin69

Nov 13, 2017
Hi. Im playing from Android and I have this black line on screen. No problem on other games.
Anywone having this issue??!

Last edited:

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Why the update is 2 days from now?
I tought the update is going to get released on the 1st of april.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
you should play at joiplay
Why should he use an emulator to play a RPGMV game?
oCATo
Save itself is working but I am still getting the black screen. What I meant with didn't work it didn't solve my problem.
Black screen during sex scenes means that you either have missing files or your system can't play the animation due to your system's misconfiguration.
Why the update is 2 days from now?
I tought the update is going to get released on 1st of this month.
Use the search function. It was explained in one of NLT's post end of February.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Why should he use an emulator to play a RPGMV game?
Reason : Because that's the bottom line coz' Stone Cold... umm I mean "milfkiller" SAID SO ! :LOL:

Black Screen : I would surely sniff around your second suggestion... :D The first one well... has that even happened to someone ? Or you took and dropped the "Loading Error Failed to load:..." in the mix as well ? Think these are not related to each other ( although it IS a black screen :LOL: )

Use the search function. It was explained in one of NLT's post end of February.
Really... !?! :LOL: ( if that would work even semi global the thread would be under 500 pages :ROFLMAO: )

ibagor

Dec 28, 2020
I have the game at 70% with Android. I need download the lastima update but I can not see it.
If I download the complete game I can not update it...

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Finally was able to play this game around ~50 % right now. Compare to Lust Epidemic Treasure of Nadia is a disappointment. By that I don't mean the game style, I actually like the classic RPG-ish running around, collecting items, crafting, solving puzzles etc. I'm disappointed about the sex scenes, mostly about the animations.

The animations are top notch without doubt, but they are boring and anti-climaxing. There is literally no build up during sex scenes it goes straight to a cluster of looping animations.

There is nothing special about the animation either. If you saw animation A and B with character AB the same animation will be use for character CD. This is easy done, because most of ToN's models are based on the same base model using the same body shape, same facial expression, same body pose, zero body texture etc. All he/they have to do is to replace body parts. You can either call it lazy or highly optimized workflow. However, I have seen artist/developer with 300 patreons and less who puts more work into their models than NLT does. :cautious:

Also, animation use a static background as alpha layer and in front of if it the actual animation is happening.

Imo, he/they put more work into coding, gameplay and environment than into the art. I even think some of the RPG assets are custom made. Take the library for example, the background image and the RPG assets are too identical to be brought from any store.

The gameplay isn't seamless either, if you don't play update-to-update. Normally you should get the information, what you should do next from the dialogues or by logic. But there are scenes with now hints at all. Like the scene blasting the wall in lighthouse or giving Patricia a new talisman to unlock a new scene with her or to go back to the store. If I hadn't ask Eve for help I wouldn't know what to do.

I'm wondering how much time he/they they put into preparation making Lust Epidemic, Treasure of Nadia and The Genesis Order. The coding is nearly perfect together with placing and connecting all the items. This isn't something you can achieve in a single year, at least what I think.

Sorry for the long post. :LOL:

Last edited:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Given he puts out weekly reports and gives 2 updates a month.. he already is a good, moral & hardworking dev, one that doesn't give any empty promises or hollow words, unlike other devs
The animations are great, i agree the built up is not there in regards to sex scene but the main reason is because he has 12 girls in ToN while in LE we had 4 main girls, so romantic progression was more and was good. Again i would like to say that animations and sex scenes are on point [teasing is more here 25-30% with respect to scenes in scene player]

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Given he puts out weekly reports and gives 2 updates a month.. he already is a good, moral & hardworking dev, one that doesn't give any empty promises or hollow words, unlike other devs
That's not a surprise and every dev could to that with a stockpile of content. All it needs is good preparations and an investment. For NLT the investment was highly profitable.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
That's not a surprise and every dev could to that with a stockpile of content. All it needs is good preparations and an investment. For NLT the investment was highly profitable.
yeah if every dev could do that, they would man, i just look at threads like milfy city & apocalust and feel that people are safe with NLT because atleast he is consistent and they feel safe & trust that dev and want to stay invested in his project, unlike these two games which i mentioned; where the spike is only there when one dev posts an update news or posts an update :(

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Finally was able to play this game around ~50 % right now. Compare to Lust Epidemic Treasure of Nadia is a disappointment. By that I don't mean the game style, I actually like the classic RPG-ish running around, collecting items, crafting, solving puzzles etc. I'm disappointment about the sex scenes, mostly about the animations.

...... stuff
You are disappointment ? That could explain a lot :KEK:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
yeah if every dev could do that, they would man, i just look at threads like milfy city & apocalust and feel that people are safe with NLT because atleast he is consistent and they feel safe & trust that dev and want to stay invested in his project, unlike these two games which i mentioned; where the spike is only there when one dev posts an update news or posts an update :(
In my opinion you can't compare Milfy City, Apocalust with LE or ToN. While LE and ToN are heavily based on gameplay mechanic isn't it the case for Milfy City and Apocalust, which are based on renders. Nevertheless communication could be way better for latter devs.

If we compare LE/ToN with Peasant's Quest then you see that NLT has the upper hand, because he knows how to use RPG engine at its fullest. NLT doesn't waste his/their time to set up a 50 render scene in daz. All they do is show a static blurry background with cardboard images of character wearing the same clothes.

From the art/render aspect Icstor and Psycho have the upper hand over NLT.

If every dev would lower their skin texture to the same plain level as NLT and use layers as animations, then every dev could make animation like NLT.

NLT showed that it doesn't require 1,000 render per update to hookup people to support him. All it does is to release frequent updates.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Finally was able to play this game around ~50 % right now. Compare to Lust Epidemic Treasure of Nadia is a disappointment. By that I don't mean the game style, I actually like the classic RPG-ish running around, collecting items, crafting, solving puzzles etc. I'm disappointed about the sex scenes, mostly about the animations.

The animations are top notch without doubt, but they are boring and anti-climaxing. There is literally no build up during sex scenes it goes straight to a cluster of looping animations.

There is nothing special about the animation either. If you saw animation A and B with character AB the same animation will be use for character CD. This is easy done, because most of ToN's models are based on the same base model using the same body shape, same facial expression, same body pose, zero body texture etc. All he/they have to do is to replace body parts. You can either call it lazy or highly optimized workflow. However, I have seen artist/developer with 300 patreons and less who puts more work into their models than NLT does. :cautious:

Also, animation use a static background as alpha layer and in front of if it the actual animation is happening.

Imo, he/they put more work into coding, gameplay and environment than into the art. I even think some of the RPG assets are custom made. Take the library for example, the background image and the RPG assets are too identical to be brought from any store.

The gameplay isn't seamless either, if you don't play update-to-update. Normally you should get the information, what you should do next from the dialogues or by logic. But there are scenes with now hints at all. Like the scene blasting the wall in lighthouse or giving Patricia a new talisman to unlock a new scene with her or to go back to the store. If I hadn't ask Eve for help I wouldn't know what to do.

I'm wondering how much time he/they they put into preparation making Lust Epidemic, Treasure of Nadia and The Genesis Order. The coding is nearly perfect together with placing and connecting all the items. This isn't something you can achieve in a single year, at least what I think.

Well, You must be new here. This your post is rather for the reviews section.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes