Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
Ankhesenamun Here is the save file where you give the rat in trap to Janet / Janut ! Make sure you place this file to the 4th slot to make it work ! It does not have money ( yet still 100% up to this point ) or any sorts of grind in it AND YOU DON'T NEED IT !!! Play it through to the end and when you have the higher level Talismans and the luck up THEN start to do grinding ( not too much needed ) renovate your house ( will be a cinch ) do the fishing ( targeted ) puzzles ( after fishing complete ) and you will be golden :D
The uploaded file is not an archive just rename it back to Defaultfile4.rpgsave -- If you don't have a 4th slot then start a new game create a save state in the 4th slot ( Defaultglobal ) and after this you can swap the save file ! (y)
Make sure if you don't know what to do next ASK EVIE ! If it is not a task do not create things... you might end up in a pinch like this one here :LOL:
I wish I could give you a thousand (y)'s!! Thank you very much, you're my hero! I owe you one, big time.

Reactions: sixart

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Not sure if Windows/Mac/Linux saves work with Android.
I read it that way ... and believed ...
What are the criteria here ? that this does or does not ?
Does it sometimes and sometimes not and no one knows why ?
I should know this somehow so I can write this to the saves.

As a tribute to all the noodles ...
??? what's the nonsense? Noodles are edibles. Are you a cannibal ? Or which screw is loose?

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
As a tribute to all the noodles, I'm gonna format my hard disk today.
Be sure to not make backups and spam ask for saves 2 minutes after the build releases. Or start now just to be sure people know the update isn't today

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
^ WOW ! This one is a whole new level... is this the reference as League Of Legends ?
You never disappoint my man. I was missing this
You have not answered my question. You are evading.

Since both of you human-despising people to the noodles counts,
you belong logically to the canibals, resp. to the man-eaters.

If you don't want to be man-eaters, then don't call other people noodles.

I'm stuck only CAT can help me
Perfect oKITTENo will definitely give you good advice.
OK, as you wish. First instruction:
NEVER refer to anyone as a noodle.
Because that is evil and inhumane.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Can't wait for the philosophy/psychology/chemistry lesson this time!:giggle:
Be careful what you wish for... MEOW !!! :eek:
:ROFLMAO:

You have not answered my question. You are evading.
Oh so now we reached to the point where I owe YOU an explanation about something ??? :ROFLMAO: King of this very day !!! :BootyTime:
You just showed for all that reads this thread " how much " you " understand " about things ( in general and also specifically ) ... :LOL:
Maybe that is not too many but anyways good job ! (y)

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes