Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
As sixart said, I(We) don't owe you any explanation.

Ever wonder why people would "evade" you, not answer your question? :unsure:
You should think about this

Maybe, just maybe you'll start understanding things and stop being noodle god.
Or we sometimes say in the UK: User your noodle! :ROFLMAO:

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
People ITT arguing while im just doing the birdman hand rub waiting on NLT to knock it out the park yet again tomorrow

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Ever wonder why people would "evade" you, not answer your question?
It's like you and your friends. Look at yourself. You are evading because you can't answer.
You should admit that you are a consciously malicious person.
And this you don't want to and you can't.

stop being noodle god.
?? Next question for you: Was that supposed to be an insult ?
Then please write this so. Otherwise I do not notice this.
for example [insult] lower back deepening [/insult]

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
sigh ....I did it again
ok so last time for today

You are evading because you can't answer.
Here's a huge hint for you, replace that "can't" with "don't want to"
You should admit that you are a consciously malicious person.
When did I say I was not?;)
Was that supposed to be an insult ?
I'll leave this one to you
Let's see if you can figure it out

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
2^ WOW !!! The purr is just deafening ! :LOL: He must be really desperate to find out... welp no milf... I mean milk today ! :ROFLMAO:

As someone who " ignored me " but constantly checks what is it about me said... : Use your noodle ! ( minus an R ) ( and this book too ) :LOL:
Since when is the Use your noodle ! phrase only a Briton slang ? It also exists in many nations slang... :whistle:

Last edited:

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
^ WOW ! :LOL: This one is a whole new level... is this the reference as League Of Legends ? :ROFLMAO:
Did you mean League of Gentlemen, who live in Royston Vassey? Very "Silence of the Lambs", 'Supsupsupsup! went well with a bottle of chianti.'

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Did you mean League of Gentlemen, who live in Royston Vassey? Very "Silence of the Lambs", 'Supsupsupsup! went well with a bottle of chianti.'
Nope... although it is a refreshing memory from the past ! :) It is like I wrote... League Of Legends no movie reference there... just play along with it ! ;) Also :
Be very careful about whom you are offending!
You make it sound like I'm the Boogeymen or something :eek:
:LOL:

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
You make it sound like I'm the Boogeymen or something :eek:
:LOL:
No. just that noodle newbie with 6 posts under his belt and ranting - probably forgot to take meds or something. (very angry, reactive, subsequent post too!)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
No. just that noodle newbie with 6 posts under his belt and ranting - probably forgot to take meds or something. (very angry, reactive, subsequent post too!)
I sure did not mind ( care would be probably a better word here :LOL: ) but telling the truth I can see where these Kool-Aid-Gang members are coming from... well with some experience they will surely grow out of it ! OR not ! :LOL:

robbiej691

Oct 7, 2020
I sure did not mind ( care would be probably a better word here :LOL: ) but telling the truth I can see where these Kool-Aid-Gang members are coming from... well with some experience they will surely grow out of it ! OR not ! :LOL:
what???? joking aside. is english your first language?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes