Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
I sure did not mind ( care would be probably a better word here :LOL: ) but telling the truth I can see where these Kool-Aid-Gang members are coming from... well with some experience they will surely grow out of it ! OR not ! :LOL:
I suppose that is the higher ground to take. Too many people are taking offence today at things that don't really matter in the short or long term.
Ah well, Sayonara as the saying goes.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I suppose that is the higher ground to take. Too many people are taking offence today at things that don't really matter in the short or long term.
Ah well, Sayonara as the saying goes.
I think " ç'est la vie " is even better :D

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Not much to go Boss ! :p ( 6 hours or so... ) Are you as excited as most of the noodles ?! :ROFLMAO: Hows the format the HDD project going along ? :LOL:

Sep 30, 2018
Lets see... There is : Alia - Clare - Diana - Emily - Kaley - Janet - Jessica - Madalyn - Naomi - Pricia - Sophia - Tasha
Yup that is all of them ! :LOL:
Holly crap. Is there even bed big enough for all of them. Maybe in the mansion somewhere. OK. More accurate - girls in sex scenes today? Please.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Holly crap. Is there even bed big enough for all of them. Maybe in the mansion somewhere. OK. More accurate - girls in sex scenes today? Please.
Possibly all of them...

As an extra step I'm deleting random files from the www folder
Just to be on the safe side

Thats the Spirit !!! :LOL:

mars9

Aug 15, 2019

came across this link on a discord site. It had me in fits of laughter.
lmao.

wait nlt media is one person ? i thought they were a team, wow respect it's more impressive if he done all of these games by himself

Reactions: FreakyFrank!23421
Feb 8, 2020
Only 3hrs to go. I'm sure we'll enjoy this update. But I'm still undecided which of the girls i prefer most.
And A happy Easter to all of you. Hope you have a good one

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Girls in today's update please?
Sofia say early want get "closer" to Janut Kaley. Janut have bottle Pricia fuck fluid and report picture show Sofia Janut near Sofia pool, so think likely MC Sofia Janet and maybe Kaley also action with fuck fluid too. Report say MC "exausted" by "procedure" and "procedure" normal medical or scientific so Dr Jessica scientist Emily involve maybe one, other, both perhaps. Earlier report show MC and topless maybe nude Clare outside in jungle so maybe MC Clare action. Never know. Me I not care really and would like stop playing game but play so long now is difficult even though story poor. Only play once update then never look at again. Maybe next game better if not will stop before become hook. All hope for is no Noami Alia. If missing good update. Bore with superslut and retard adopt daughter.

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Piat and rev2020

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
Sofia say early want get "closer" to Janut Kaley. Janut have bottle Pricia fuck fluid and report picture show Sofia Janut near Sofia pool, so think likely MC Sofia Janet and maybe Kaley also action with fuck fluid too. Report say MC "exausted" by "procedure" and "procedure" normal medical or scientific so Dr Jessica scientist Emily involve maybe one, other, both perhaps. Earlier report show MC and topless maybe nude Clare outside in jungle so maybe MC Clare action. Never know. Me I not care really and would like stop playing game but play so long now is difficult even though story poor. Only play once update then never look at again. Maybe next game better if not will stop before become hook. All hope for is no Noami Alia. If missing good update. Bore with superslut and retard adopt daughter.
1617367699409.png

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
you are raping the english language boy.
Anyway i hope for some more Janut content ;)

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes