sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Could someone advise me?

I am at the part where you need to make a rat trap for Janet. I have all the materials except the Basic Container - because I used the container for a Rock Bomb. I have nowhere to use the Rock Bomb, though, and can't get the container back until I do nor is it spawning anywhere at all, so I'm at a dead end.

What should I do?
Janet / Janut huh ? I'm afraid that is pretty early in the game so the buy in squallmart is a no-go... which leaves either an earlier save state ( restart from before you made the unnecessary rock bomb ) or to restart from scratch ! If you don't know what to do ask Evie ! If you create something(s) beforehand than they are needed you can fuck up your own game at several occasions... :LOL:
Asking for someone else's save is the same as asking for a used condom. Do not trust a cats used condom ! :BootyTime: STD people ! Among others :ROFLMAO:

Without it would be impossible. The game is hard as fuck. Good game, but hard, lol.
This must be from an alternate reality... :KEK:

Wonder how most of us did manage to finish the game without using anything resembling a walkthrough then :unsure:
We must be living on the original side of reality :LOL:

Sloppy Seconds... :LOL: The puss n boots' mind will explode if you feed him expressions :BootyTime:

Reactions: Ankhesenamun

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
Wonder how most of us did manage to finish the game without using anything resembling a walkthrough then :unsure:
Might have to do with actually READING what the game tells you to do and playing said game instead of asking for saves.
Just a thought though, maybe the game really is impossible and we're all just trolling the board with fake claims
This is true. I´m sorry, I didn´t want to say the game is impossible with the messages in the game. It is just I was kinda of hurry to finish the last update. I just discovered the game last week and there is a lot of things to do to advance and the walkthrough helped me a lot to find everything.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Might have to do with actually READING what the game tells you to do and playing said game instead of asking for saves.
Just a thought though, maybe the game really is impossible and we're all just trolling the board with fake claims
I feel benevolent today and want to give eneas56 the benefit of the doubt. With that in mind I think what he really meant was this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I think fucking on an actual bed is underrated in adult games. I couldn't wait to fuck Janet so when it finally happened and it was in an intimate setting.. that made the scene so much better for me. There's nothing worse to me than wanting to fuck a certain Milf or female character in a game and have it happen in an awkward looking setting or place like a laundry room floor or something. #SoftBedsMatter

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
2^ Nomen atque omen -> InstantNoodle ( hard boiled ) ( cheating )
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
I think fucking on an actual bed is underrated in adult games. I couldn't wait to fuck Janet so when it finally happened and it was in an intimate setting.. that made the scene so much better for me. There's nothing worse to me than wanting to fuck a certain Milf or female character in a game and have it happen in an awkward looking setting or place like a laundry room floor or something. #SoftBedsMatter
Every Kamasutra is in MC's bed, so. Enjoy yourself.

Jcba

Mar 21, 2021
Hi, does the game run well on Joiplay in a tablet with Android?
I have a black screen at the menu, or a flicking screen in the disclaimer, and when I close the game and launch it again, I have a white screen instead of the 'loading' text.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hi, does the game run well on Joiplay in a tablet with Android?
I have a black screen at the menu, or a flicking screen in the disclaimer, and when I close the game and launch it again, I have a white screen instead of the 'loading' text.
Does this look like it runs well ? :LOL:
Although there were several folks who reported it works just fine for them... :D

Nazeaj

Dec 18, 2020
Treasure of Nadia: Video Enhancements

This mod consists of employing groundbreaking AI technology in video upscaling to provide the cutscenes with much needed improvements; through mainly enlarging them to a higher resolution and enhancing them by adding an incredible amount of detail to all pertinent parts of each individual scene. - An incredible visual upgrade over the low-res stock videos!

View attachment 906306
Comparison Shots:

Download: MEGA |

I plan on putting out these as time goes. ToN in its current state is fairly lackluster in terms of resolution quality which is mainly due to it being heavily bottlenecked by it's own engine, RPGM.

Here's hoping that NLT use Unity or similar for their next installment in order to provide a much improved user experience and consequently, drop this awful engine for good.

ToN deserves better. ToN is art. ToN gives existence meaning. ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)/ View attachment 940260
" 1 - Delete all the low quality '*-l.mp4' files. "

Is there a way to quickly only select the " -l.mp4" lower resolution files in the movie folder, to delete them? Because there's more than 1.200 video files in there :eek:

Edit: lol I think I found it inmediately after posting, sorry. If you type exactly *-l.mp4 in searchbar it shows all files with -l.mp4 at the end :)

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes