booobka987

Jan 8, 2018
Can someone share their Opening.mp4 file from movies, because mine is corrupted and i can't play without cuz i don't have save file.

Frootil

Dec 1, 2019
Wow this game is amazing. Does anyone know if there is another game out there which could compete in terms of animation quality with this one? I guess not. I've also played Areas of Grey, Milfy City, Lust Epidemic, City of Broken Dreamers and those titles have good animations but they are not on Nadia's level.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Can someone share their Opening.mp4 file from movies, because mine is corrupted and i can't play without cuz i don't have save file.
First I need to know what file you're missing. Second, how does the save file relate to your video file? Try unzipping the archive again, or try downloading the game from another link. Probably because of the size of the file I will not be able to upload it here, it is also possible that you are missing more than one file.

booobka987

Jan 8, 2018
First I need to know what file you're missing. Second, how does the save file relate to your video file? Try unzipping the archive again, or try downloading the game from another link. Probably because of the size of the file I will not be able to upload it here, it is also possible that you are missing more than one file.
I literally said what file i was missing and i tried to unzip it many times. The whole problem is that when i start a new game i have a black screen and can't proceed. I need that file so that i can start a new game. The file name is Opening.mp4 which is located in the movies folder and only this file misses, because it's says it's corrupted

Xanado

May 9, 2018
I literally said what file i was missing and i tried to unzip it many times. The whole problem is that when i start a new game i have a black screen and can't proceed. I need that file so that i can start a new game. The file name is Opening.mp4 which is located in the movies folder and only this file misses, because it's says it's corrupted
Have you made sure you didn't update a compressed version of the game with an uncompressed update or that if you are using a mod that it isn't oudated and need an update?

Reactions: cold_arctus

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Is the file really missing in your www folder? Is it missing in the zip files as well (deleted by your AV program)? Because if the files are there you have a permission problem.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019

booobka987

Jan 8, 2018
Is the file really missing in your www folder? Is it missing in the zip files as well (deleted by your AV program)? Because if the files are there you have a permission problem.
It's still in the zip file, but it doesn't wanna extract itself. Like it literally says it's corrupted and won't extract.
i guess i should try to download the game from another link and try that way and no it isn't my AV program, because i would gotten a notification about it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alpine Eagle

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
It's still in the zip file, but it doesn't wanna extract itself. Like it literally says it's corrupted and won't extract.
i guess i should try to download the game from another link and try that way and no it isn't my AV program, because i would gotten a notification about it.
use 7zip instead all the other crappy extraction tools.

hngk07

Sep 7, 2018
You should choose a different massage option, not the one that was for the Jade Talisman.
You may also have a mod installed.
In any case, I wrote the walkthrough as passed the entire game, I have everything working. But just in case, check your version of the game.
first i though it cause use mod.. then i try play over again without mod and definitely not increase Pricia heart after gave her silver talisman.. in bottom of screen in v14011 stat like photo, heart, scene, etc is complete 100%..

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I just had something rather odd happen.

I accidentally deleted the game that I had been working on, with all of my saves (most recent version). So I re-(down)loaded it. This is important: as far as I know it's a completely new download. But when I just booted the new game, it has all of my saves! How does this happen? Did a "ghost"remain on my laptop? (That's VERY disturbing for other reasons.) I did still have the walkthrough that I was using with the earlier one, but THAT shouldn't have any connection.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
I just had something rather odd happen.

I accidentally deleted the game that I had been working on, with all of my saves (most recent version). So I re-(down)loaded it. This is important: as far as I know it's a completely new download. But when I just booted the new game, it has all of my saves! How does this happen? Did a "ghost"remain on my laptop? (That's VERY disturbing for other reasons.) I did still have the walkthrough that I was using with the earlier one, but THAT shouldn't have any connection.
The saves are kept in a separate location:
C:\Users\*YOURUSERNAME*\AppData\Local\User Data

You can click your way there by enabling show hidden files in filemanager or paste the address above in search (with your own user name).
A lot of games store saves and gamedata in AppData's subfolders so if your sensitive about it you might want to go through them.

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
first i though it cause use mod.. then i try play over again without mod and definitely not increase Pricia heart after gave her silver talisman.. in bottom of screen in v14011 stat like photo, heart, scene, etc is complete 100%..
At this point, Pricia should have one heart. (I looked at my save.)
Always follow these statistics at the bottom of the screen. And not all scenes in the game will add hearts.
The saves are kept in a separate location:
C:\Users\*YOURUSERNAME*\AppData\Local\User Data
Send them to the first page, it's all written there.

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
how get the new update ?
Click on 1 page, select a link, download, unzip, enjoy
If you only need to update the game, then you should apply all the patches that you did not have. For example, if you have v11122 then you can apply the latest update on the first page to your game. If you have an earlier version, then you should apply all the patches that came out after. (Otherwise, the game will not have enough files.)
If you do not understand anything about this, or do not know how to update the game, I recommend that you download the full game in its entirety.
You do not need to make a backup copy of your saves, they are in Appdata

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 504 Votes