booobka987

Jan 8, 2018
Can someone share their Opening.mp4 file from movies, because mine is corrupted and i can't play without cuz i don't have save file.

Frootil

Dec 1, 2019
Wow this game is amazing. Does anyone know if there is another game out there which could compete in terms of animation quality with this one? I guess not. I've also played Areas of Grey, Milfy City, Lust Epidemic, City of Broken Dreamers and those titles have good animations but they are not on Nadia's level.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Can someone share their Opening.mp4 file from movies, because mine is corrupted and i can't play without cuz i don't have save file.
First I need to know what file you're missing. Second, how does the save file relate to your video file? Try unzipping the archive again, or try downloading the game from another link. Probably because of the size of the file I will not be able to upload it here, it is also possible that you are missing more than one file.

booobka987

Jan 8, 2018
First I need to know what file you're missing. Second, how does the save file relate to your video file? Try unzipping the archive again, or try downloading the game from another link. Probably because of the size of the file I will not be able to upload it here, it is also possible that you are missing more than one file.
I literally said what file i was missing and i tried to unzip it many times. The whole problem is that when i start a new game i have a black screen and can't proceed. I need that file so that i can start a new game. The file name is Opening.mp4 which is located in the movies folder and only this file misses, because it's says it's corrupted

Xanado

May 9, 2018
I literally said what file i was missing and i tried to unzip it many times. The whole problem is that when i start a new game i have a black screen and can't proceed. I need that file so that i can start a new game. The file name is Opening.mp4 which is located in the movies folder and only this file misses, because it's says it's corrupted
Have you made sure you didn't update a compressed version of the game with an uncompressed update or that if you are using a mod that it isn't oudated and need an update?

Reactions: cold_arctus

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Is the file really missing in your www folder? Is it missing in the zip files as well (deleted by your AV program)? Because if the files are there you have a permission problem.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes