sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
thi is it:
mega.nz has a security policy called HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS), which means that Firefox can only connect to it securely. You can’t add an exception to visit this site.

The issue is most likely with the website, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it.
How about another browser ? :LOL:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
thi is it:
mega.nz has a security policy called HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS), which means that Firefox can only connect to it securely. You can’t add an exception to visit this site.

The issue is most likely with the website, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it.
How about updating your browser and switching to secure HTTPS and TLS 1.2/1.3???

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Opera Brave Chromium... but if the others did not work these won't either... This means you have not sufficient upgrade :LOL: This is not MEGA-s fault at all :whistle:

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
Can't seem to figure out how to walk past the guard in sofia's mansion to duncans room. He spots me all the time even if his back is turned on me. Anybody help?

ajjzacay

Jan 25, 2019
where is the chest key?
Still looking for this myself. Not sure about this update, but I wasn't crazy about the last update where the key was hidden in an area that you would have no reason to be except if you were scouring the whole map for a key. I prefer when the key is placed somewhere along your path for that update - even if it's not obvious, at least it narrows down the scope of your search.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Hell yeah. That new Booty Call with Janet is so fucking HAWT!!!!!

This update is kinda short tho. Already finished it. Gonna wait for my man DD69-1 to post puzzle walkthrough.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes