ajjzacay

Jan 25, 2019
Go inside the hospital. Go to left door (It's locked). You can unlocked it with hacking tool. Then, enter the room and follow the cockroaches.
I didn't see the cockroach on the first trip in, but yea I like that hiding spot -- a little tricky, but definitely on your route for this update and there's logic to figure it out.

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
My predict only wrong said Kaley when was Noami. Fuck all game play but cannot fault art though. Back in two week.

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
Read very carefully what the crystal ball says.
The thing is, I didn't go there right away, I went to Ash and Pricia first, thus progessing with the update. Right now my soul crystal sais "You've finished this update" xd. I found the maze though, so problem solved.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Mad much ?
How about you (caring understanding nineties types) use spoilers when asking for help?
That would imply people to actually use more than 1 braincell. Unless you're new here, that won't happen

Oct 30, 2020
^ Mad much ?

That would imply people to actually use more than 1 braincell. Unless you're new here, that won't happen
it's good seeing you in good shape Omnikuken. Keep up the good work in giving testimony to your apish ancestry and serious case of atavism--

I wasn't the asked who asked the question LOL

D

Deleted member 731587

can anyone upload save file of last version with persistence please

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes