Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Am I understand this correctly? Alia is the daughter of Sophia?

This is the kind of plot-twist that I'm not expecting in a game like this one.

Reactions: hempster

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Use this RPGM decryptor python script and then use your standard cruncher tool to convert .png to webp by keeping the .png extension. And there is one extra step you need to do... something needs to be switched off for being able to use decrypted files. But I can't remember which file it was.
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-encryptor-decryptor-python-scripts.47679/

EDIT: Well, there are few more decryptor flying around. I saw that bas has one too.
ok I'll try it but to be very honest I don't have much hope man :(

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
full save (I lost, erased, whatever i did...) pls!

PS not serious, of course. I wanted only to be trendy!
Edit: oCATo DON'T POST THE LINK TO YOUR SAVES!!! IT WAS ONLY A JOKE!!!
You know you just opened Pandora's Box... !!! :LOL: Oh nooo !!! :eek: He'll be around with his full set of tapestry of walkthrough cheat puzzle save " guides " just you wait... :ROFLMAO:

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
In the 3rd floor, where the fucking guy with eyes in his neck is patrolling, you can enter in the south wall and crumble an almost invisible rock. Then you get a message that something broke nearby or similar. Any clue what that means? I'm supposiing that the guard is unavoidable untill next update.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
In the 3rd floor, where the fucking guy with eyes in his neck is patrolling, you can enter in the south wall and crumble an almost invisible rock. Then you get a message that something broke nearby or similar. Any clue what that means? I'm supposiing that the guard is unavoidable untill next update.
Yeah go back... the security lasers are down for the chest location ;)

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Yeah go back... the security lasers are down for the chest location ;)
Oh, thank you, I believed that was desconected at the same time that the up ladder's laser (being partialy colourblind is a problem in this game).

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes