l2002301140

Aug 16, 2019
Idaho is out of question because of the patreon standards.

About her parents being from Sweden, I always doubt about that because all the Swedish people I know are something between blonde and mid-brown hairs, and of course this is pure speculation of my part.

But looking at both with focusing only on how they look:

View attachment 1120011

View attachment 1120012

I definitely can see a resemblance.

Also, the trash-talking over Naomi these days are really heavy, sometimes even unfair.
Always not a fan of this cute little girl Alia. But after knowing the truth,things will be rather spice and hot when I get a scene of Sofia and Alia together with Mc,hmmmmm.....just think about it,excited

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Thanks for the tool.
Why do you think it will never happen?
Do people actually like playing these unoptimized RPGM games?
ToN is optimized well, I have more than 10 years old computer and game run smoothly, without any lags or crashes. What more can I wish.
ToN is 4th game of NLT and all are RPGM.
And a lot of people prefer RPGM to RnP or VN.
Where do I find Emily and Jessica?
In Jessic's surgery

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
Not quite understand that , is there any incest content? pls tell me more
We are never very far from a sex scene in this game. As Patreon does not allow for such content, if Alia is indeed Sofia's biological offspring, as we seem to suspect, the game would need to get these two away from each other, lest they end up in the same (impending) romp.

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
Is there a reason why the linux and other non windows versions are always updated way later? What's the point of that? Just compile them at the same time.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
umm.. i think, people who got all house upgrades & still cannot unlock latest puzzle, didn't collect the dartboard yet from Tasha's bar

l2002301140

Aug 16, 2019
We are never very far from a sex scene in this game. As Patreon does not allow for such content, if Alia is indeed Sofia's biological offspring, as we seem to suspect, the game would need to get these two away from each other, lest they end up in the same (impending) romp.
Understood,man,so this type of mom-daughter ffm scene is incest according to Patreon rules.What a pity for me.....

l2002301140

Aug 16, 2019
umm.. i think, people who got all house upgrades & still cannot unlock latest puzzle, didn't collect the dartboard yet from Tasha's bar
I also think that`s the point.Besides, there is also a X`mas tree some where in the jungle,may be this is needed for unlocking the puzzle.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes