Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Does anyone have a CG rip of this game?

Playing these non-ren'py games, it is absolutely horrible.

Hope he makes the next game as Ren'py.

Anyone got a CG rip? I wanna see the scenes, but the gameplay is absolutely horrible, and the game is so unoptimized.
There is ton scene player or however it's called in the op, it's with the mods, saves etc. It allows you to vew the scenes independently of the game.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I overwrite it but it still missing.
You missed an update, failed at updating them in order or jumbled together compressed/uncompressed
There is ton scene player or however it's called in the op, it's with the mods, saves etc. It allows you to vew the scenes independently of the game.
There is also the simple fact all scenes are basic .mp4 inside a folder that any video player can let you watch them

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
I´d rather say, the MC is Sofia´s Son, 1st, she wants him close to her, 2nd, she talked about, she got her special Plans with him and take HIM under her Wings and 3rd there was a Dialogue between them, when she said, After this you coming with me!
For the Future of the Story i hope damn Naomi stays away from Sofia, cause that old Bi...ch got nothing better to do, than cross all MC´s Plans. Means as i played, she showed everywhere up, i didn´t wanted her.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes