Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Idaho is out of question because of the patreon standards.

About her parents being from Sweden, I always doubt about that because all the Swedish people I know are something between blonde and mid-brown hairs, and of course this is pure speculation of my part.

But looking at both with focusing only on how they look:

View attachment 1120011

View attachment 1120012

I definitely can see a resemblance.

Also, the trash-talking over Naomi these days are really heavy, sometimes even unfair.
I think resemble, yes! As for Noami... FUCK NOAMI! That last supposed an insult not invitation, suggestion or instruction. :mad: Alia dark hair but could be Swede very easy. I see many many Scandi people - Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway - like Alicia Vikander, Liv Ulman, Maud Adams, Lena Olin etc., all dark hair and brown eyes. Plenty Scandi brunettes I tell you. If Alia is Sofia daughter she show intelligence not genetic and inherited from parents that for sure!

If Sofia is mother of Alia who daddy? If Albert would explain much! Maybe Duncan Helfer of Eclipse Guild? Am wonder.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
this game is good like the 3d soft wear they used make's it feel more to life and the babes are hot as hell. thank the dev for an awsome game.

Kaskia

Jan 29, 2018
Key is through the door in the Dr's office. You need the hacker. Then walk through the new room to the right, and you'll exit the building behind the wall with access to the key. Where's the chest?
you need to go past the first laser in the mansion. In the room with the guard you can see a crumbled wall. you can reach it by just running into the bottom wall. When you break it the second laser will deactivate and you can reach a new room with the chest and some antivenom.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
I think resemble, yes! As for Noami... FUCK NOAMI! That last supposed an insult not invitation, suggestion or instruction. :mad: Alia dark hair but could be Swede very easy. I see many many Scandi people - Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway - like Alicia Vikander, Liv Ulman, Maud Adams, Lena Olin etc., all dark hair and brown eyes. Plenty Scandi brunettes I tell you. If Alia is Sofia daughter she show intelligence not genetic and inherited from parents that for sure!

If Sofia is mother of Alia who daddy? If Albert would explain much! Maybe Duncan Helfer of Eclipse Guild? Am wonder.
True, being a Dane myself I can confirm. There are also some mixed scandis I've met that that are mixed that look exactly like darker scandis.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes