Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
Treasure of Nadia v7904 Compressed*
I am new to compressing so please let me know if there are any issues. This is a lossy compression meaning there will be degradation** to quality.

Win: - -

Original Size: 4.74 GB
Compressed Size: 827 MB

Update only compressed from eyy_b0ss is here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial version is not released by the developer, it may break the game.
** Some items did not compress well and there seems to be extra degradation in some places

Last edited:

spammity

Apr 6, 2020
I was a few booty calls behind. Gotta say, Janet's breast physics in the 77032 booty call are the best so far.

There's been a few scenes where the breasts are moving the opposite of how they should, but after playing Man of the House, I'm not going to hate on NLT. ;)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Treasure of Nadia v7904 Compressed*
I am new to compressing so please let me know if there are any issues. This is a lossy compression meaning there will be degradation** to quality.

Win: MEGA - -

Original Size: 4.74 GB
Compressed Size: 827 MB

Update only compressed from Exoplast is here: F95ZONE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial version is not released by the developer, it may break the game.
** Some items did not compress well and there seems to be extra degradation in some places
Next time use more colors and bigger fonts please.

lathiel

Sep 20, 2018
Two things, do you use the nitroglycerin to build a bomb and if so, can you use it and how do you get in the lockers in Jessica's breakroom or is that for an upcoming release?
I think both are for a future release.

Reactions: RB70

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Small quality of life suggestion: When you collect lower tier talismans (after getting the right gear) you can move pretty much right after you pick them up.

When collecting money, you're 'stuck' until the $$ graphic disappears. Like I said, it's small, but it'd be nice to be able to collect money and move right after rather than having to wait.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
real qiuck question and if the answer is a spoiler pleus send to my mail are chat here. please tell me that dang demon is not going to steal are fuck the girls lol. there mine and i will ghost bust his ass lol/

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Dammit how do I earn 3 mills to buy all the stuff for the house to unlock one of the puzzles? Is there any fast way? Talismans are respawning very scarcely...

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Dammit how do I earn 3 mills to buy all the stuff for the house to unlock one of the puzzles? Is there any fast way? Talismans are respawning very scarcely...
You can do what I did and run around for 24 hours collecting talismans and gold or you can cheat.
Frankly, if I had to do it all over again I would probably cheat.

Reactions: StingerWolf

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
Omfg NLT is the first developer to master the cumshot. He was close before but this update with the electric machine he nailed it!

Reactions: thwartme

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You can do what I did and run around for 24 hours collecting talismans and gold or you can cheat.
Frankly, if I had to do it all over again I would probably cheat.
Dependent where you are in the story you can smash up the whole dough in 1 single hour... max 2... just head to the deep jungle northeast where the motherload of talismans are found in one place... story at the end + luck up + kings shovel works wonder AND FAST ! :D

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes