Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Dammit how do I earn 3 mills to buy all the stuff for the house to unlock one of the puzzles? Is there any fast way? Talismans are respawning very scarcely...
Talismans, fishs (and records), plants (both Pricia and market), collecting coins on the ground, all with stat boosts and best showel / lures you can afford.

Or cheat.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Talismans, fishs (and records), plants (both Pricia and market), collecting coins on the ground, all with stat boosts and best showel / lures you can afford.

Or cheat.
Fish stuff is completed, took a while as well. Guess it is grinding then..

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Reactions: StingerWolf

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Then... https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/
It's a single executable. Put it in the game folder (easier), open a save (in "www/save" folder), set some millions for gold, save the save and go.
I STRONGLY encourage you to do that on a secondary save (save twice in two slots), just in case shit happens.
Just to be clear there is a possible scenario ( when shit really hits the fan ! ) where you will have to drop your whole save paths including your save files as well... :LOL: If you don't know what you are doing then better leave it alone ! :BootyTime:

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Just to be clear there is a possible scenario ( when shit really hits the fan ! ) where you will have to drop your whole save paths including your save files as well... :LOL: If you don't know what you are doing then better leave it alone ! :BootyTime:
I often crashed a save on the beginning I used this tool, but the whole save path, never... I even wonder how you encountered this, to be honest!

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I often crashed a save on the beginning I used this tool, but the whole save path, never... I even wonder how you encountered this, to be honest!
I did not... but a whole bunch of peeps here already done it... :LOL: But hey ! Cheat away... just don't cry later ! :ROFLMAO:

Jan 26, 2018
anyone getting a problem when loading the east wing of Sofia's mansion? For me its stuck on "Now Loading..." and doesn´t load. Any fix?

malfeitor

Oct 11, 2020
Is it possible to open all the kama sutra chests? If so is there a guide to the keys because there are 3 I either missed or fucked up somewhere.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes