ljz781212

May 26, 2018
Enter the right wing room of jessica's office. It will need hacking tool (you can create them via offering. The scroll is at sofia's pool)to unlock. After then, go right wall, it has a door, and viola! The key is yours.

The chest is at sofia's dining room (w/ laser security). To access it: 1) Hack the panel with the hacking tool. It will grants access to guest room on third floor. Enter it!. 2) Enter the camouflage hallway (beware of the bodyguard patrol), and then smash the weak part of the wall with pickaxe to open access to the dining room. Viola! You have 3 chests (one of them with the key) there.
Sorry but I can not find the place of weak wall. Maybe I encoutered a bug?:( the corner can be entered but nothing happend inside.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: samson125

TheGhost13579

May 1, 2018
Really hope Alia isn't Sofia's daughter as that would give her something interest that she doesn't deserve. Alia is my 2nd least favourite character only find tasha worst as I hate full body tattoos like that but just on personality Alia is my least favourite.

Reactions: BUCCO

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Really hope Alia isn't Sofia's daughter as that would give her something interest that she doesn't deserve. Alia is my 2nd least favourite character only find tasha worst as I hate full body tattoos like that but just on personality Alia is my least favourite.
I like Tasha, she's well shot, and she has fun scenes (I don't mean sex scenes, even though they're nice) My favorite is the doctor, but I like all the girls, mc is a lucky bastard hahaha

x_Flinx_x

Jul 4, 2020
Sorry but I can not find the place of weak wall. Maybe I encoutered a bug?:( the corner can be entered but nothing happend inside.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are at the correct spot. If you look at the image you linked, there is a spot in the bottom right of the screen (just left of the stairs) you can see some brown spotts. That is where you have to walk to, moving through the wall, where you won't be able to see your character.

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
The MC has become walking dildo, more laughable than anything else. :ROFLMAO:

Always people moan here "lose save". Why people not sync KADOKAWA folder/directory where save kept with cloud storage like MEGA so always have copy on cloud server and cannot lose? Also why so many download direct to device use browser? Much best to create own free MEGA account and download install MEGAsync app (can get for almost all device) and import new update etc., to own MEGA account then download from own account use MEGAsync? Must quicker, for not compete with many other at same time try download, and also have copy of updates etc., safe secure on MEGA server in New Zealand. (y)

Last edited:

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Maybe yes, maybe no. Yes bc it aligned, regarding to the old news on the ceiling room. No, bc the news said that the couple(alia's parent) to be said came from outside of cape verde. When we have already known that sofia, long long time ago were in the place.
Thing is Sofia not age so maybe daughter not age. Sofia look maybe late thirties to me so if had daughter in late teens if daughter become immortal at 20, say, could look 20 and be 380 if she were alive. Sofia daughter might have died recently or century ago and I wonder if NLT red herring setting by hint that Alia is Sofia daughter. Has done such thing in past. Now am forced to continue with game to end to discover. Annoy.

Last edited:
  • Haha

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
How long until this game is done? I honestly find it pretty boring and want these people to move on to something else. Preferably not the exact same scenario of "you are young man bla bla bla landlady bla bla bla".

Reactions: karlosos

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
How long until this game is done? I honestly find it pretty boring and want these people to move on to something else. Preferably not the exact same scenario of "you are young man bla bla bla landlady bla bla bla".
Probably another 14 or 15 releases, or around six months.
NLT has never put out a bad game, even if some have been better than others.
They are, in fact, working on a new one right now.

• Love
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes