Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
after talking to janet at the beginning of the update and then trying to go left i get a loading error that says failed to load: img/characters/$priciadance@(15).png ive been enjoying the game and was looking forward to playing this update so if someone could tell me how to fix it that would be awesome
Look like case of some letter wrong. Maybe you use compressed version which sometime change names of file. Try change name to $PriciaDance@(15).png. If not work download attach file compressed file, extract file inside 7z, and copy file to img/characters/ folder/directory. File from uncompresed version and works here but cannot guarantee work for you for not know setup. Do at own risk. Good luck.

bitriper

Sep 26, 2020
is the android version not up to date compared to the windows version? it seems to say it's one version below.

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
Probably another 14 or 15 releases, or around six months.
NLT has never put out a bad game, even if some have been better than others.
They are, in fact, working on a new one right now.
Given their track history it's gonna be about the exact same subject. I know this is what they always did but isn't it way beyound oversaturated now? Literally 9/10 games on this website will be about this same exact thing.

• Haha
Reactions: lordfridge9

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
How long until this game is done? I honestly find it pretty boring and want these people to move on to something else. Preferably not the exact same scenario of "you are young man bla bla bla landlady bla bla bla".
Current version at 79%. Most updates 2% (occasionally 3%) and two update per month mean that number of months likely before end is:

21/4 = 5.25 months

So game must end some time before September, most likely during August my bet unless several 3% update happen.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Current version at 79%. Most updates 2% (occasionally 3%) and two update per month mean that number of months likely before end is:

21/4 = 5.25 months

So game must end some time before September, most likely during August my bet unless several 3% update happen.
Yea, but if it's like their last game they will also put out bonus content, so ...

Not to mention it gives them more time to develop The Genesis Order.

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
How long until this game is done? I honestly find it pretty boring and want these people to move on to something else. Preferably not the exact same scenario of "you are young man bla bla bla landlady bla bla bla".
yes its getting boring. MC meets one of the girls...again. MC gets his abnormally huge cock out.....again. Arnt there any other men in that villiage? Some rough fishermen with slightly big cocks maybe? Even old Albert or the security guards doing the girls would be a fresh change from just seeing the MC being the only one getting his dick out for the girls over and over. A bit of a side story maybe. Clare fucking to get information or favours would be a good side story.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
yes its getting boring. MC meets one of the girls...again. MC gets his abnormally huge cock out.....again. Arnt there any other men in that villiage? Some rough fishermen with slightly big cocks maybe? Even old Albert or the security guards doing the girls would be a fresh change from just seeing the MC being the only one getting his dick out for the girls over and over. A bit of a side story maybe. Clare fucking to get information or favours would be a good side story.
if you find it boring, don't play it man, you very well know that this the vanilla genre, giving 2 updates per month means a linear story

Reactions: Ying Ko and EJW

m3d10cr3

Feb 23, 2020
Sorry but I can not find the place of weak wall. Maybe I encoutered a bug?:( the corner can be entered but nothing happend inside.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes. From your position, keep moving forward (go south) and you'll enter secret passage (sorry, phrase "camouflage hallway" seems not correct for describing the place). And of course if you see it clearly, there is the weak wall on the black screen. Enter the passage to get them

Ella73

Dec 21, 2020
so sofia lost her daughter in the storm......and naomi found her daughter (alia) in the storm........suspicious

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
add a tldr at the bottom, "I like cuckoldry"

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Everyone looking for the compressed version shift it to post nr. 34433 !
This ignorance but still in great demand bullshit starts a new trend only difference is the " android " or " incest " have been switched to " compressed " :eek:
How about you actually search for it for a change ? :unsure:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
why NTR/Cuck fans come to vanilla threads, when many games on this site has NTR, leave some games alone :/
well it’s like some ppl go to games where the girls fuck with old/ugly guys and rant about it even there are already only a few games with this fetish :(

For games like treasure of Nadia i just wish there would be multiple protagonists that’s about it. The rest and what NLT does is really amazing

Reactions: Okabe19

mgohary01

May 26, 2018
hey guys, my game files got corrupted and I don't know where to start to retrieve them because of a fucking virus.
Now I wanted to download the game but it's 4.7GB, which is too much for my internet quota, does anyone have a super compressed link for it?
Version: 79041
Thanks in advance,

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
add a tldr at the bottom, "I like cuckoldry"
why NTR/Cuck fans come to vanilla threads, when many games on this site has NTR, leave some games alone :/
Ya both are being dumb. ITS A WHOLE GOD DAMN ISLAND. Cucking is when someone has sex with your girl. Is your ego so big that you just assume every girl. on an entire island. is yours to keep?! *FACE.PALM*

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes