Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
I did not... but a whole bunch of peeps here already done it... :LOL: But hey ! Cheat away... just don't cry later ! :ROFLMAO:
I'm quite sure they started to tweak their ONLY save stupidely... Like setting "999999999" for a 8 bit field... :LOL:

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I finally continued playing again after waiting for more content to pile up and wow... NLT really never disappoints. Madalyn is one of my favourite women in the game and I was really surprised to see that she's actually 51 years old. I mean the only thing that actually looks "old" about her is her hair color but that's it. She looks like she's atleast 10 years younger I would say.

Anyways, NLT sure is/are sadistic... all those creampies and we'll probably won't get any pregnancy content at all. All that teasing and it's most likely gonna be forgotten again at the end. The same thing happened with Lust Epidemic where the women were always talking about how they could be pregnant but nothing ever happened.

I'm a huge pregnancy fan so that really is honestly the only thing that could make this game even better for me. But yea, still a phenomenal game which is actually getting closer to getting finished now.

• Sad
Reactions: f4f4

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Anyways, NLT sure is/are sadistic... all those creampies and we'll probably won't get any pregnancy content at all. All that teasing and it's most likely gonna be forgotten again at the end. The same thing happened with Lust Epidemic where the women were always talking about how they could be pregnant but nothing ever happened.
Have you even finished Lust Epidemic ??? In the end you impregnated all of the girls... who knows how many times afterwards... :ROFLMAO: It is a safe bet the same end result awaits us here in TON too ! :LOL:

m3d10cr3

Feb 23, 2020
How do I get the key next to Jessica's office?
Enter the right wing room of jessica's office. It will need hacking tool (you can create them via offering. The scroll is at sofia's pool)to unlock. After then, go right wall, it has a door, and viola! The key is yours.

The chest is at sofia's dining room (w/ laser security). To access it: 1) Hack the panel with the hacking tool. It will grants access to guest room on third floor. Enter it!. 2) Enter the secret passage (beware of the bodyguard patrol), and then smash the weak part of the wall with pickaxe to open access to the dining room. Viola! You have 3 chests (one of them with the key) there.

Last edited:

Wellington1997

Jun 14, 2020
enter the right wing room of jessica's office. it will need hacking tool (you can create them via offering. the scroll is at sofia's pool)to unlock. After then, go right wall, it has a door, and viola! the key is yours. The chest is at sofia's dining room (w/ laser security). To access it: 1) hack the panel with the hacking tool. it will grants access to guest room on third floor. enter it. 2) enter the camouflage hallway (beware of the bodyguard patrol), and then smash the weak part of the wall with pickaxe to open access to the dining room. viola! you have 3 chests (one of them with the key) there.
Thank you very much! :)

Tom70

Jul 27, 2017
So if I’m not mistaken, Alia is Sofia’s daughter. It was said that her daughter would be around her age if she was alive.. Plus we know Alia was adopted. And I think I read about the storm thing on a paper that is located in her room. Who thought the same ?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Almost 4 years and your 1st post is something most people who played the game already talked about for the last 20 pages since the update came out ? Nice

Reactions: josefwest

m3d10cr3

Feb 23, 2020
So if I’m not mistaken, Alia is Sofia’s daughter. It was said that her daughter would be around her age if she was alive.. Plus we know Alia was adopted. And I think I read about the storm thing on a paper that is located in her room. Who thought the same ?
Maybe yes, maybe no. Yes bc it aligned, regarding to the old news on the ceiling room. No, bc the news said that the couple(alia's parent) to be said came from outside of cape verde. When we have already known that sofia, long long time ago were in the place.

jayf150

Apr 13, 2020
after talking to janet at the beginning of the update and then trying to go left i get a loading error that says failed to load: img/characters/$priciadance@(15).png ive been enjoying the game and was looking forward to playing this update so if someone could tell me how to fix it that would be awesome

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
^ One of the reasons I put a marker post down when I download the update/new version. So I can go back thru all the posts and see what i may have missed or if there is a post showing how to get an item or solve a puzzle i am having difficulty with.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes