Lorric17

May 25, 2017
The reason is simple: Every player can use the Windows version or the Windows update-only files to make their own Linux or Mac version.
Is this the actual reason or are you just guessing? I'm guessing the latter, because if that's the actual reason, then why are the other links even there?

I mean, I'm a low tier patron for nlt media, and when I receive an update post from patreon, all the links are in the post.

MI06Han

Dec 1, 2020
Treasure of Nadia v7904 Compressed*
I am new to compressing so please let me know if there are any issues. This is a lossy compression meaning there will be degradation** to quality.

Win: MEGA - -

Original Size: 4.74 GB
Compressed Size: 827 MB

Update only compressed from eyy_b0ss is here: MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial version is not released by the developer, it may break the game.
** Some items did not compress well and there seems to be extra degradation in some places
Plz Do it for Android.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Is this the actual reason or are you just guessing? I'm guessing the latter, because if that's the actual reason, then why are the other links even there?

I mean, I'm a low tier patron for nlt media, and when I receive an update post from patreon, all the links are in the post.
The real reason is that uploader/mods are to lazy to prepare updates for every platform. But to be honest, why wasting time and download quota for something that easily can be done by downloading the Windows update-only files.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

:ROFLMAO:
Try it like this... everyone CAN create another version ( Linux Mac ) from the Windows... but that does not necessarily means that everybody WILL or is CAPABLE doing it... yet still the options are there the know-how lies here what is missing in your opinion ? :LOL:

blankyes

May 27, 2020
The MC has become walking dildo, more laughable than anything else. :ROFLMAO:

Always people moan here "lose save". Why people not sync KADOKAWA folder/directory where save kept with cloud storage like MEGA so always have copy on cloud server and cannot lose? Also why so many download direct to device use browser? Much best to create own free MEGA account and download install MEGAsync app (can get for almost all device) and import new update etc., to own MEGA account then download from own account use MEGAsync? Must quicker, for not compete with many other at same time try download, and also have copy of updates etc., safe secure on MEGA server in New Zealand. (y)
Because you're mentioning about save game, any idea where the save game got stored in case I play the windows version with nw.js on a linux machine?

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
The real reason is that uploader/mods are to lazy to prepare updates for every platform. But to be honest, why wasting time and download quota for something that easily can be done by downloading the Windows update-only files.
Well, you don't save any bandwidth by people downloading one version over the other. And the uploaders create so many links every day, I really can't imaging that the work isn't automated to some degree.

:ROFLMAO:
Try it like this... everyone CAN create another version ( Linux Mac ) from the Windows... but that does not necessarily means that everybody WILL or is CAPABLE doing it... yet still the options are there the know-how lies here what is missing in your opinion ? :LOL:
What's missing is that it only applies to this particular game. Most games on this site have their links updated at the same time, but not this game. Here, you need to wait at least a couple of days for the Linux (etc) link to be updated and I don't get why. Im a low tier patron for nlt, and whenever I get an update, all the links are right there in the update post. So why not update them all in one go in OP? Or at least in the same day.

I'm on Linux myself, and have done the manual update a couple of times, with varying success. Now, I can handle waiting a few days if it doesn't work, but I don't get why this game seems to be treated differently.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Because you're mentioning about save game, any idea where the save game got stored in case I play the windows version with nw.js on a linux machine?
Why don't you copy the (Windows) game's "www" into your native Linux version?

ryo_saeba

Feb 14, 2019
Hi there, try to search but no luck or miss it, but still blocked on the puzzle 28, even stack 49k in the safe but puzzle still lock.

Any guess?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Will it matter somehow if I played another RpgMaker game with a similar method because I also have Lust Epidemic and Zombie's Retreat via nw.js?
LE does the save file in the game folder... ZR I don't know never played... but highly doubt that would rewrite an other games save file... :unsure: :BootyTime:

Reactions: blankyes

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Will it matter somehow if I played another RpgMaker game with a similar method because I also have Lust Epidemic and Zombie's Retreat via nw.js?
You can use them. The save location is "coded" somewhere in the JS folder's file. So, as soon as you copy over ToN's "www" folder into LE's launcher the save location will be in your home directory.

Reactions: blankyes

kvergara

Sep 2, 2020
Hi guys. Can someone help? I'm stuck with the jaguar puzzle. I can't find cockroach to craft rat trap. Any tips with this issue?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes