Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Will it matter somehow if I played another RpgMaker game with a similar method because I also have Lust Epidemic and Zombie's Retreat via nw.js?
If you open the package.json file of RPG Maker game in game folder with text editor you can specify where save kept using "name" variable. For example if you have:

"name": "KADOKAWA/Nadia"

in package.json of Treasure of Nadia game directory your saves from Treasure of Nadia will be stored in the Nadia directory inside the KADOKAWA directory wherever game puts that. (Different with different OS.) Otherwise the game automatically numbers save folders to differentiate. I think better to name own save directory if play several RPG Maker game so can easy tell one from other. My opinion anyway. Work for me.

Reactions: sixart

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Talk about brain cells ever wonder why do noodles lose their save files right before a new update launches ? :ROFLMAO: It is better then a lame excuse of formatting the HDD but still... :LOL:
TBH it does happen though :ROFLMAO: I left my tablet unattended to charge it two days ago. It looks that my cat had something against it. Bottom line is I was not able to log in and had to reset the damn thing:ROFLMAO:
Asking repeatedly for a save when it is clearly listed on the first page of the thread is at least ignorant I have to admit.... or maybe side effect of some type of disease:unsure::whistle:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
TBH it does happen though :ROFLMAO: I left my tablet unattended to charge it two days ago. It looks that my cat had something against it. Bottom line is I was not able to log in and had to reset the damn thing:ROFLMAO:
Asking repeatedly for a save when it is clearly listed on the first page of the thread is at least ignorant I have to admit.... or maybe side effect of some type of disease:unsure::whistle:
Why does it have to be a CAT ??? :eek: AGAIN ?!? :ROFLMAO:

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
how i get 2 millions in simple way other than cheating ??
There is a place by that new temple you discovered in woods. It spawns a lot of totems. Enter and exit that area 5-6 times, collect totems and then repeat process. Do that couple of times and you will have 100k no problem.

Tagore

Aug 16, 2020
You wut ? Uninstall everything, only get the fullbuild and try to update it with the latest update-only. And your saves are already gone, even on rooted phone. That's why NLT makes a "real" Android build with chapter select (that you can't get in here)

Did what you said still problem not solved

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Ok, so how am I to go about getting three million dollars to finish getting all the house improvements? I've only got Exotic Birds, Woman Statue and Jade Statue left to purchase and each one is a million each. I've only got around 500k and selling the talismans just ain't worth doing, since I get so little for Stone, Jade, Silver and Gold ones.

I have some Grand, Royal and Talisman of the Gods, but I don't want to sell them in case I actually need them for the story.

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
There is a place by that new temple you discovered in woods. It spawns a lot of totems. Enter and exit that area 5-6 times, collect totems and then repeat process. Do that couple of times and you will have 100k no problem.
the one with the puzzle ??

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Be careful with those pre-cheated files !
Yeah, I know, this is only temporary solution until they release ToN on Steam. I just did not feel like starting from scratch and go through all the grinding to rise funds and fishing bs just to do it again once full game is released:ROFLMAO::cool:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Not really :ROFLMAO: I have been around for a while but I post mostly in OT threads as I tend to get in trouble with certain man in black or FEDs (however you want to call them) if you know what I mean ;)
This is a joke around here... :LOL: ( if you think noodles can READ or for instance GET THE HINT ) it doesn't matter anyways :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: pilapila3
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes