Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
All women in Lust Epidemic end up in Amber mansion except Amanda. Will all/most women in Treasure of Nadia end up doing same in Sofia mansion? (Not Madalyn surely?) If so NLT get thinking cap on for next game and arrange more better novel ending. Not like much lazy creator who repeats self over and over.

Last edited:

bastaose

Apr 9, 2017
i used to be able to just install the latest android version and it would replace/update the one i have installed. now it always says that it conflicts with a version with the same name and won't install, unless i uninstall the old one (which deletes my saves).

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
How to find & acquire the KEY and the CHEST for v79041

My first gameplay video EVAR. Mostly did this to see if I could. Anyway this video shows only the things you need to do in order to get the key and the chest with the KS page for v79041. Enjoy.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
OK, I guess I am missing something here but cannot figure it out. How do I get the key on the right side of the doctors office building from the parking lot?

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
OK, I guess I am missing something here but cannot figure it out. How do I get the key on the right side of the doctors office building from the parking lot?
Enter in the hospital, go right, crack the door and go in the room. On the right there is a hidden door.
The solution is also in the video just few post befor your

Reactions: Reese286

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
Even though this update had 5 new scenes, the story didn't go anywhere and it only added 1% to the save. It's now at 94% so the game is close to the ending.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
^ Hmmm... :unsure: Wasn't THIS the completion rate by some another noodle 2-3 updates before ??? I think they got some save file where the completion rate variable was fiddled with ! :LOL: Another possibility is that they mixing up the story rate ( 93% at the end of v79 ) with complition rate... or they just sipped a liiiitle bit too much of the kool-aid ! :ROFLMAO:

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
There is a place by that new temple you discovered in woods. It spawns a lot of totems. Enter and exit that area 5-6 times, collect totems and then repeat process. Do that couple of times and you will have 100k no problem.
a lot more than 100k if you have patience
Use the satellite phone to keep selling the totems to dianna before their total reaches 99 for any
below this spot also keeps spawning a lot of totems, it keeps spawning jasmine plants
keep collecting those. They are worth a lot to sell to Pricia (if you have reached the level where she is making massage oil)

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
Ok, so how am I to go about getting three million dollars to finish getting all the house improvements? I've only got Exotic Birds, Woman Statue and Jade Statue left to purchase and each one is a million each. I've only got around 500k and selling the talismans just ain't worth doing, since I get so little for Stone, Jade, Silver and Gold ones.

I have some Grand, Royal and Talisman of the Gods, but I don't want to sell them in case I actually need them for the story.
I made 2 million in 20 minutes entering and exiting the area that spawns totems.
Its near the chasm you cross with a ladder to get to the temple where clare and diana are waiting.
Exit and enter 10 times then collect the totems when the numbers have built up. repeat again.
sell to diana on the satellite phone before they reach 99 in number.
Dont sell the Royal totems or talismans. Its rare for them to spawned.
Grand totems get spawned every now and then so its ok to sell those.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes