sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Dude this site is getting worse and worse
Check this out
I thought that this noodle-virus was limited to this thread....
I have a feeling this is a KID ( my guess not even 10 !!! ) so the whole approach is wrong but you cannot do anything against this as a site admin it is on the parents... :cautious: Anyhow there are gazillions of posts just like this from full mature ( ??? ) adults ( ??? ) :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Albeiro

Aug 21, 2017
I'm stuck in this part of the game it doesn't matter if I download a new version or not, the game stays here like paralyzed. Do you know any way to fix this, I looked in the forum but I didn't find anything, any ideas?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I'm stuck in this part of the game it doesn't matter if I download a new version or not, the game stays here like paralyzed. Do you know any way to fix this, I looked in the forum but I didn't find anything, any ideas?
You mean it like a freeze when you are at this point ? :unsure: You got your own save file or you downloaded it from someone else ? :unsure: :LOL:

Reactions: Albeiro

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
In previous version ..
MC find journal in Sam house told him that they save baby girl and in this version Sofia told them she lost her baby in hurricane ..
Is there any chance that Alia will be Sofia daughter ?

Adltoon

May 5, 2018
In previous version ..
MC find journal in Sam house told him that they save baby girl and in this version Sofia told them she lost her baby in hurricane ..
Is there any chance that Alia will be Sofia daughter ?
I thinks so; that's why Naomi asked questions and wanted to leave in such a hurry when she heard the answers even though Alia and her just got there (she knows!).

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
send me your save file, i will try to play it a little bit further for you to see if it fixes it

Reactions: Albeiro and oCATo

Albeiro

Aug 21, 2017
You mean it like a freeze when you are at this point ? :unsure: You got your own save file or you downloaded it from someone else ? :unsure: :LOL:
It's my own save, I started playing it recently but I'm still stuck here and I don't understand why T-T
I leave the warehouse a little talk comes out and when it comes time to walk the characters walk a little and then they get paralyzed

Ak14

Jan 22, 2018
Game not loading my save files neither which i downloaded from forum. Any help is appreciated.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
2^ Yup same here which means this file is corrupted... Albeiro Have you got anything installed like RPG Maker or anything else ? ( that is related to this game in any way I mean... :LOL: )

Albeiro

Aug 21, 2017
I was able to reproduce your bug, your save data doesn't look modified, but i think you might a new save file, i'm not really able to tell why is it happening
I like to play without modifications or other things. I feel that I enjoy the game more, so should I start a new game?

Albeiro

Aug 21, 2017
2^ Yup same here which means this file is corrupted... Albeiro Have you got anything installed like RPG Maker or anything else ? ( that is related to this game in any way I mean... :LOL: )
I had it installed for some time, but not currently, and that is related to this game no

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
This doesn't tell anyone shit about where you are in the game because you're at this location a dozen times.

What was the last thing you did before you got stuck?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Best course of action... but to be on the safe side you need to get rid of your save paths as well... You don't necessarily need to restart from the beginning... delete all files that come from the " extra content " download a virgin version create a new game file at the very beginning and if someone feels generous they might give you a save file to swap so it land you where you are at ! :)

I had it installed for some time, but not currently.
It did it's work already... I knew it had to be something like this...:FacePalm: A word of advice for the future : don't use these tools in the future ( don't even download them ! ) and stay away from the CAT save files since they are pre-cheated as well... :D(y)

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
here you have it, thanks
I was able to reproduce your bug, your save data doesn't look modified, but i think you might a new save file, i'm not really able to tell why is it happening
I have also looked at the save. It is also with me as you say.

With F5 you can jump out of the blockade. But the error is not canceled by this, but also inhibits in other saves. Only by leaving the game everything is reset.

Would that be with me, I would delete the game and the path user Data and restart with a fresh full version.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes