InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Women have period about every four week and with period lose one or more egg if egg not fertilised. Most woman have lost all egg by menopause at 45 to 54 year of age, so Sofia should be sterile for at least 346 year if immortal reproductive system operate on normal cycle. So how could Sofia be Alia mother? Know that Alia was baby 21 years ago and grew up from baby to young woman with slut bomb Noami and limp dick Sam, so Alia born long after Sofia become barren. Maybe immortal Sofia ovulate and period years between or she have magical womb or something. Maybe stupid to try make sense Treasure of Nadia for Treasure of Nadia make no fuck sense at all and so flogging dead horse, which some here into sadism necrophilia zoophilia would enjoy much I suppose.
Yea, if she were human, which she is obviously not, so ...

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Has it occurred to you that this is a game ? :LOL:
A game without rule is not so fun. Try understand for me is fun; I try and find Treasure of Nadia trying. :unsure:

(Plus when provoke sometime get funny or insane reply from odd queer people which make for chuckle.) ;)

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Yea, if she were human, which she is obviously not, so ...
When did Sofia change? And what is she you think she is now you think? If Alia daughter Sofia human enough 21 years ago to conceive, go full term and give birth like any other woman, otherwise human enough to become mother sometime before. Or maybe Alia a clone, homunculus or was asexually propagated like plant from a Sofia cutting. :LOL: Suspect NLT not know. :ROFLMAO: In world no rules anything possible! Is biggest fault Treasure of Nadia is nebulous story. Over 14,000 paying supporter so could afford employ real writer to script The Genesis Order and have superior plot, suspension of disbelief, continuity, consistency and more eloquent dialogue. :giggle: For such I would resubscribe as supporter with Patreon as before time. Not as degenerate to common fuckfest now though. (n)

Last edited:

Albeiro

Aug 21, 2017
I have three different RPG makers installed and this does not affect this game in any way, I assure You :cool:
I am sure that the one that gave failure was a very old maker that I had, that it was 100% in Japanese that I used at the time to translate the first Saint woman Ellis game, once I eliminated it I stopped jumping that it had an old version of the game, I would delete it in all of them and I stopped skipping the error, I can't tell you which version it was exactly but I'm sure that version was the fault

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Erm, just to point out that older RPGmakers aren't used in MV. You gotta fail pretty hard to have something not related at all interact with something not even using the same engine and still buttfuck you so hard, your save gets corrupted while not even being in the same folder. It's pretty hard to understand how that could ever happen

Last edited:

Albeiro

Aug 21, 2017
Erm, just to point out that older RPGmakers aren't used in MV. You gotta fail pretty hard to have something not related at all interact with something not even using the same engine and still buttfuck you so hard, your save gets corrupted while not even being in the same folder. It's pretty hard to undestand how that could ever happen
said that way I don't understand it either :cry: also delete the user data folder,
I followed the steps that they told me and it worked, what I did was the following:
1) Download a new version.
2) Delete all the Makers I had.
3) Delete the user data folder.
And now, I continued with my save and that's it.

enghin69

Nov 13, 2017
Somenwone please tell me why i have this black line on screen. Android port latest update. I had the line on previous version to.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
said that way I don't understand it either :cry: also delete the user data folder,
I followed the steps that they told me and it worked, what I did was the following:
Your save is in user data ..... Unless you copied it elsewhere, it would be deleted. And since it's most probably your save that's causing issues, using it in a new downloaded game will output the same "bugs" as if nothing happened. This is pretty mindblowingly weird or circlefucking itself. :WaitWhat:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I have tested your save. Your save that you sent also blocks a new game with a fresh user data.
Either you have to start from the beginning, or, you play with a save of another player.
Make Money, Errors

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Why cry about it ? :D You are free aren't you ? Which means what I told you was complete bullshit... or the opposite I don't really know now o_O:WaitWhat: but you still got to get rid of your save file(s) at some point ! Sooner or later it will catch up with you... just saying ! :whistle:

This is pretty mindblowingly weird or circlefucking itself.
Best description ever ! Welp it is what it is... hence me say no to hardcore methods ! And all the rest will learn this sooner or later ( rather later :LOL: ) whether they like it or not it matters which method to use... :BootyTime:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Weekly Report

We're fresh off the heels of the April 2nd release, but a new chapter is just around the corner that includes yet another big scene and some big reveals! This new chapter will include the final temple puzzle (or is it?) and soon Evie extras will be linked to them. The temple puzzles will only be one small part of a bigger Evie storyline that is linked to the main story. More ToN news to come next week!

The Genesis Order trailer will showcase all the new ladies, the new MC, and showcase a small snapshot of their personalities and animation style. I can't wait to show all of you what's to come! The trailer will be ready soon, 35 of the 53 animated shots are finished and they look amazing! And be ready to see some familiar faces too!
Thank you everyone for the amazing support you have shown for these games! You are what makes all of this possible!

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Weekly Report

We're fresh off the heels of the April 2nd release, but a new chapter is just around the corner that includes yet another big scene and some big reveals! This new chapter will include the final temple puzzle (or is it?) and soon Evie extras will be linked to them. The temple puzzles will only be one small part of a bigger Evie storyline that is linked to the main story. More ToN news to come next week!

The Genesis Order trailer will showcase all the new ladies, the new MC, and showcase a small snapshot of their personalities and animation style. I can't wait to show all of you what's to come! The trailer will be ready soon, 35 of the 53 animated shots are finished and they look amazing! And be ready to see some familiar faces too!
Thank you everyone for the amazing support you have shown for these games! You are what makes all of this possible!
Oooo... me likey some sexy nuns.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Weekly Report
soon Evie extras will be linked to them. The temple puzzles will only be one small part of a bigger Evie storyline that is linked to the main story.
I think a not insignificant percentage of people here just hyperventilated & passed out.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yes. so it is.
And now you know.
I'm glad you made some input into this as one of the main reason for all of what happened ( and will be happening ) to poor fella(s) with or without your knowledge ! You can choose whichever you like ( noodle hint: either way it won't end in positive :ROFLMAO: )

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Where is version 77032 for android? On Mega crap, instead of animations a black screen, the chapter as in the old version cannot be selected. After all, do not go through everything from the beginning. And in general, will there be a normal port of the new version on the android?
Why don't you pay for it to NLT ?... :unsure: :LOL:

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes