Albeiro

Aug 21, 2017
This doesn't tell anyone shit about where you are in the game because you're at this location a dozen times.

What was the last thing you did before you got stuck?
:WeSmart:After breaking the pillars in the room with the numbers 980 and taking out the hidden key, I go directly to the warehouse I go through the lasers to go down the stairs, they pass the animation of the warehouse with the gold, then the animation of Clare, once everything is over This comes from the problem of the thugs that move a little, they get paralyzed and the game stays here, I tried to leave without picking up anything, collecting everything, being poisoned by the snake but I'm still trapped,
I don't know if this helps:)

Albeiro

Aug 21, 2017
Best course of action... but to be on the safe side you need to get rid of your save paths as well... You don't necessarily need to restart from the beginning... delete all files that come from the " extra content " download a virgin version create a new game file at the very beginning and if someone feels generous they might give you a save file to swap so it land you where you are at ! :)

It did it's work already... I knew it had to be something like this...:FacePalm: A word of advice for the future : don't use these tools in the future ( don't even download them ! ) and stay away from the CAT save files since they are pre-cheated as well... :D(y)
after an attempt I made to translate a game, I no longer wanted to do it.
How did you make the game progress? if you could enlighten me :)

Albeiro

Aug 21, 2017
I have also looked at the save. It is also with me as you say.

With F5 you can jump out of the blockade. But the error is not canceled by this, but also inhibits in other saves. Only by leaving the game everything is reset.

Would that be with me, I would delete the game and the path user Data and restart with a fresh full version.
I will try to eliminate the route, because I have already downloaded the whole game again and I continue with the failure

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
after an attempt I made to translate a game, I no longer wanted to do it.
How did you make the game progress? if you could enlighten me :)
Easy I do not use tools cheats whatevers... these " helping tools " come at a price you know... been trying to tell that to folks but it's like talking to a wall ! :LOL: So I already wrote... delete EVERYTHING from your HDD that is or can be related to this tool... delete the whole save path... delete your save file(s) download a fresh version and try to grab a safe save file ( NOT CAT files ! ) that is somewhere around where your little pinch is happening ! Then you can continue the adventure ! :D(y)

Reactions: pilapila3

Albeiro

Aug 21, 2017
Easy I do not use tools cheats whatevers... these " helping tools " come at a price you know... been trying to tell that to folks but it's like talking to a wall ! :LOL: So I already wrote... delete EVERYTHING from your HDD that is or can be related to this tool... delete the whole save path... delete your save file(s) download a fresh version and try to grab a safe save file ( NOT CAT files ! ) that is somewhere around where your little pinch is happening ! Then you can continue the adventure ! :D(y)
I AM FREE!!
Thanks for the help, I did an exhaustive search of the RPGMaker that I had and if I had 2 without eliminating them, I have eliminated them and that's it I could continue my adventure
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Nelix171

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I AM FREE!!
Thanks for the help, I did an exhaustive search of the RPGMaker that I had and if I had 2 without eliminating them, I have eliminated them and that's it I could continue my adventure
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Glad to hear ! :D (y) You are living proof why it's wrong what some sort of " gang " promotes here... ! :LOL: Just to be on the safe side I would still eliminate these saves... but it is dealer choice ! :) You know we also reproduced this " glitch " of yours so the save files are also in " play " keep this in mind if you choose to continue with them ! :BootyTime:

Last edited:

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
2^ Yup same here which means this file is corrupted... Albeiro Have you got anything installed like RPG Maker or anything else ? ( that is related to this game in any way I mean... :LOL: )
I have three different RPG makers installed and this does not affect this game in any way, I assure You :cool:

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
I thinks so; that's why Naomi asked questions and wanted to leave in such a hurry when she heard the answers even though Alia and her just got there (she knows!).
I thinks so; that's why Naomi asked questions and wanted to leave in such a hurry when she heard the answers even though Alia and her just got there (she knows!).
So Alia is immortal too ..
She has her mother's gens but the question is who is the father ..
I had think of something but I hope NLT developer not go as i think

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I have three different RPG makers installed and this does not affect this game in any way, I assure You :cool:
Or you just don't realize it... whatever man I don't care if you cheat or not... but about that " assuring " just read all the posts... might be something changing in you OR not :ROFLMAO: consider post nr 34798 :oops:

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Or you just don't realize it... whatever man I don't care if you cheat or not... but about that " assuring " just read all the posts... might be something changing in you OR not :ROFLMAO: consider post nr 34798 :oops:
I use RPG maker not for cheating, but for its intended purpose, to create games. But obviously You just confused RPG maker and RPG editor, I understand that now, so don't care :)

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
So Alia is immortal too ..
She has her mother's gens but the question is who is the father ..
I had think of something but I hope NLT developer not go as i think
Its easy father is Father Parker - Maddlyn's brother. This is clear from their conversation. And from LE.

Reactions: klobber

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Women have period about every four week and with period lose one or more egg if egg not fertilised. Most woman have lost all egg by menopause at 45 to 54 year of age, so Sofia should be sterile for at least 346 year if immortal reproductive system operate on normal cycle. So how could Sofia be Alia mother? Know that Alia was baby 21 years ago and grew up from baby to young woman with slut bomb Noami and limp dick Sam, so Alia born long after Sofia become barren. Maybe immortal Sofia ovulate and period years between or she have magical womb or something. Maybe stupid to try make sense Treasure of Nadia for Treasure of Nadia make no fuck sense at all and so flogging dead horse, which some here into sadism necrophilia zoophilia would enjoy much I suppose.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: groq

gatorFick99

Jan 30, 2020
Ok so im a little behind here I only got 3 of 4 clovers are they all in the park not the caves?? and also did we get the Kings shovel shaft this update??

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I use RPG maker not for cheating, but for its intended purpose, to create games. But obviously You just confused RPG maker and RPG editor, I understand that now, so don't care :)
It is in the same post dude I did not even touch it... don't need to :LOL: it is one of Azilens post...

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes