X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
Story didn't go anywhere?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Too much soap opra. V79's scenes were rendered back in Jan 16, NLT always had at least 2-3 months buffer between production & release. NLT probably working on Next Title(Genesis whatever) but compared to Lust Epidemic which had linear storyline surrounding magic potion in a confined setting, ToN went too big with too many characters.
Basically NLT is going through Nolan Phase. Like C. Nolan films, grandiose production & concept = end product gets more meeeh(Tenet).

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
Is it possible to edit the safe files? The amount of Gold is shown as 0 in an online safe editor, but ingame i got 40. I tried to edit it and nothing changed.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You should report posts like this so that mods can add it to the OP

won't matter much but still :HideThePain:
Nope I disagree ! I'm not staff not uploader no ANYTHING at all on this site ( and I don't even want to be ! :ROFLMAO: ) This is THEIR job !!! ;):whistle:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yup but they don't look at all the posts, it is not possible.
Use the report function to get their attention.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know this Boss but thanks anyways ! :) I'm not reporting it deliberately... pretty soon it would be like : " Yo tosser ! Where da update ? :mad: " I don't need this and real talk I only do it to control a tiny bit this wild hoard of noodles who won't do anything for themselves...:LOL:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
^ Besides I already found my own files on several places of the INTERWEB ( deliberate :LOL: ) where I did not even stepped foot yet ! Sooo it must have come from this very thread that someone downloaded and reuploaded it someplace else... ( which I don't mind it is not the point ! ) A mod uploader staff member whatchamacallit can do just the same so it ends up in the OP... laziness man laziness ! :ROFLMAO:

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes