sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hi guys. Can someone help? I'm stuck with the jaguar puzzle. I can't find cockroach to craft rat trap. Any tips with this issue?
Can find it in the caves ( Estero Park or Key ) ... if I remember it correctly (y)

Afterwards catch the rat in the lighthouse... :D

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2020
I mean, there are only 10 updates left until game is complete and there are over 30 kamasutra pages still missing. Gallery shows that there are supposed to be 10 more story scenes as well, so over 40 animations and only 10 updates, 4 animations per update, 3 kama 1 story scene, updates will probably feel very short soon lol. So far we've been getting 3 story scenes and 1 kama page in each update this ratio should reverse starting next update or the one that will follow

Reactions: sstrangemd

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Damn, they will have to start pumping out the kama pages in bunches
I don't remember the exact completion rate of LE but I'm positive that at 91% I finished the game... think this here will be somewhat same sooo the rest is just extra fillings which can't be fulfilled otherwise then hoarding :LOL:

How to open them
Same as the church doors... a precision nuclear device will do the trick ! :LOL:

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Look like we have approx. 8 more updates to go unless NLT is going put in more % in update instead of every 2%

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Look like we have approx. 8 more updates to go unless NLT is going put in more % in update instead of every 2%
You mean 5 ( it really depends on the release content ) ... the hearts are the storyline once it is complete ( 72 ) the game can be finished... the rest is extra for a 100% complition

Reactions: Odin73

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Am i missing something as I can not get past the guard upstairs in the mansion he keeps catching me and can apparently see through walls

Blackiisky

Feb 2, 2020

hopefully my last link worked for more than it didn't. Works for me is all I know.

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Because you're mentioning about save game, any idea where the save game got stored in case I play the windows version with nw.js on a linux machine?
On Linux hidden directory where RPG Maker saves kept is

~/.config/KADOKAWA

i.e., the in the KADOKAWA directory inside the hidden .config directory in your home directory.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Talk about brain cells ever wonder why do noodles lose their save files right before a new update launches ? :ROFLMAO: It is better then a lame excuse of formatting the HDD but still... :LOL:

Reactions: pilapila3

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Hi there, try to search but no luck or miss it, but still blocked on the puzzle 28, even stack 49k in the safe but puzzle still lock.
Any guess?
WT -> List unlock Temple Puzzle 28.png

The money locker is here: v77032.png

Wait until you have enough money in the money locker. Before you check, save, because every time you check, the money locker gets to zero.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes