puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
Hey Dudes, I caught THE Bruce last night! (I used the large garbage can filled with chum and large boat anchor for a hook "lure", not available stores near you!) Just doing some brushing up before the update. Great game Lot's of fun.

Aidenhomeboy

Sep 11, 2017
Could we get a 81042 mac version full please? or is there a reason why new ones have not been updated for mac?

Last edited:

blevins29

Dec 26, 2020
I used all my antidote killing the snakes in the left room of the temple. How do I now kill the snakes in the right side room where the 2 girls went?

Larzeranna

Jul 5, 2020
That sex toy scene in the temple was trash. First, fake dick when MC is there (plot or not, you wrote it) and second, Diana sucking a bowling ball up her snatch?

Trash scene.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Where's the +*(&%$ chest key??? looked for a hour!
Would you have looked here for a minute you would have been done with this by now instead of... :LOL:
Casula Temple Middle Ritual Chamber ( left and right path each have a beam of light... step there )

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Could we get a 81042 mac version full please? or is there a reason why new ones have not been updated for mac?
I can tell you this... I will most definitely not upload 5GB files into me accounts now that's for sure ! Last 3 Mac updates came from me dunno what your problem is with the update only files ( btw the windows files can also be converted :rolleyes: ) but if you want to have a full build you should contact those whose it's actual job is to do this... OR even better download it yourself ! :BootyTime:

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Would you have looked here for a minute you would have been done with this by now instead of... :LOL:
Casula Temple Middle Ritual Chamber ( left and right path each have a beam of light... step there )
Thank you !! But I did keep looking at posts and didn't see it....

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I can tell you this... I will most definitely not upload 5GB files into me accounts now that's for sure ! Last 3 Mac updates came from me dunno what your problem is with the update only files ( btw the windows files can also be converted :rolleyes: ) but if you want to have a full build you should contact those whose it's actual job is to do this... OR even better download it yourself ! :BootyTime:
You must be new here

• Haha
Reactions: sixart
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes