tlhIngan_

Dec 26, 2020
I downloaded the update.
I opend/unzipped the update in one window, and the "old" game in another. Pulled/draged everything from the update window, into the old version of the game, and pressed replace everything where then names/titles were the same (as pr a YouTube video on how to update the game)
Which version was your game before and which update did you download?
My understanding is that the updates are NOT cumulative. They are for the last version to the current version.

Xendal

Nov 27, 2018
Sorry, not that good at tech stuff :) I am going to get the new version, just trying to find my save so I don't have to start from scatch! I know someone posted a 80% game, but I was only at 66% and I actully like the story, so rather continue my own save if possible

EDIT: And i have looked under users\user name\appdate etc, can't find it there either
From the first page xD:

Save Location:
SPOILER

Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.

look for RPGSAVE files

Reactions: Zigzagkaas

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Anyone have any idea where saves are store IF they are not under C\User etc
Depends on which OS are you on but these are in the OP...
Thanks.
Is there a way to spot if an update is a filler or not?
By filler I mean the game story reached its end so practically you completed the game... at around 91 %... The rest will be extras like KS pages and possible Evie sidestory... but who knows whats ahead of us ? :D

Jarcar

Oct 6, 2018
From all the games on this forum that I've played, this one has the best animated sex scenes. I can't wait for the next update.
Yeah, not to mention that they are regular with updates. I learn to appreciate when authors do keep their words, not like for example ''Milfs toon''. Seriously, Treasure of Nadia and Lost Love are my favourite erotic games. Great job.

tlhIngan_

Dec 26, 2020
Sorry, not that good at tech stuff :) I am going to get the new version, just trying to find my save so I don't have to start from scatch! I know someone posted a 80% game, but I was only at 66% and I actully like the story, so rather continue my own save if possible

EDIT: And i have looked under users\user name\appdate etc, can't find it there either
I know for Linux for sure, and I believe this applies to other platforms as well, the save files are NOT stored WITH the game, they are stored somewhere else completely different. If you are not sure or scared, do this:
1. Download a new version of the game
2. Unzip it in a different folder than your current game
3. Start the game from the new folder and select "Continue"
4. The new version should find your save game from the old version

Jarcar

Oct 6, 2018
I'm missing 3 chest key and have no idea where they could be. Also missing Janets profile
There is somewhere here a pdf walkthrough so I guess you wil lbe able to find Janet's profile there and about chest key's I miss 2 of them aswell I believe. I hope that at the end of the game it will be still possible to find them.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I feel like such an idiot. I told myself after playing Lust Epidemic that I would wait for this game to be finished before I started it. But I didn't. And now every wait is agonizing.
Yeah, 2 weeks between builds sure is atrocious. Might wanna go to Milfy City, with its 1.5 years of nothing, will probably help you live through that odreal

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
any list of all the Philweed locations? I'm missing 2 and it doesn't appear to be the most recent 2

KRK

Sep 2, 2017
Extract the atached file and place it in www/data if asked to overwrite klick yes
Thank you! This has fixed the balloon image file not found error. But I am getting a similar error for $Math file not found in the middle of my gameplay, just after I used the Rock Bomb. Should I wait for the UPDATE ONLY compressed version then?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes