punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I never would have thought that pricia of all people would get the final heart after most of the other girls.

Shame about Madalyn we'll probably have to kill her or banish or something...

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I think the desperation is good but the reason behind it is false... I think the DNA test is for checking if Alia has Tikpak ancestors... ( the third bald bro who you met in the cave... ) since she needs someone for the ritual shes about to perform... But anyways it's just an opinion :p :LOL:
a good hypothesis :D
i dunno man im triggered by sofia's latest kamasutra page & what those 3 chicks did at the dick rod ritual xD

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
ooo boy, I love rituals and celebrations (Janet sometimes looks like Elis from ResidentEvill movie;-)) thank you for the great update :p :p :p

Jan 24, 2021
So, if this is not the place to ask, I do apologize! I have read up on what I could find, but new and English is not my primary language! That being said, I have run into a problem and would like to ask for solutions if I may?

I downloaded the update.
I opend/unzipped the update in one window, and the "old" game in another. Pulled/draged everything from the update window, into the old version of the game, and pressed replace everything where then names/titles were the same (as pr a YouTube video on how to update the game)

Now, when I run the game, continuing from one of my saves at 66% (note, I haven't done anything with my saves, only did the steps mentioned above - was that the mistake?) I can go into some rooms/locations, like the store, but when going into others, I get a black window saying "Loading error: Failed to load" and then some text, ending in .png

What was my mistake and can I undo it?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You are way off the weights of all but the marlin and great white. I forget exactly what they are, but I know you need more than a 9 lb tuna. hahaha
5 Seaperch 28 Rockfish 105 Tuna 1000 Hammerhead 1000 Marlin 3000 Great White :D

Donggular

Aug 30, 2017
How do I load a save file into the game? Every time I try to save it says "Failed to Load: img/pictures/GUI-Inv-Luck.png"

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
So, if this is not the place to ask, I do apologize! I have read up on what I could find, but new and English is not my primary language! That being said, I have run into a problem and would like to ask for solutions if I may?

I downloaded the update.
I opend/unzipped the update in one window, and the "old" game in another. Pulled/draged everything from the update window, into the old version of the game, and pressed replace everything where then names/titles were the same (as pr a YouTube video on how to update the game)

Now, when I run the game, continuing from one of my saves at 66% (note, I haven't done anything with my saves, only did the steps mentioned above - was that the mistake?) I can go into some rooms/locations, like the store, but when going into others, I get a black window saying "Loading error: Failed to load" and then some text, ending in .png

What was my mistake and can I undo it?
Download a full v81 and problem solved... you have obviously missed out on updates :BootyTime:

Reactions: groq
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes