TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
If in the entirety of everything you're the only 1 with a broken save, there's a huge chance YOU fucked your save, not the game. And there's not much you can do. Restart without using anything wonky or get a random's save and pray he didn't screw it up too
I have been using the update only for months now without issue and only this update decided no to recognize I have save files for some reason. So no I am not the one who screwed up the save. As well as using a randam save from the last update is also unrecognizable due to game coding by NLT. There is a guide about it but it explains jack shit how its supposed to work.

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
My opinion the madalyn and the orgy scene was good the girls getting fucked by sticks in the ground was trash and waste of a scene this late in game. The sofia karmasutra page is suffering from late girl syndrome. like we got given her number after we were already balls deep in her why are still doing foreplay. Extras was just there not much i can comment on it. just wish we had normal, nude and alternate profile from the beginning. Pretty meh on the update tbh. PS am i the only who prefers one and one scenes rather than the orgy ones. i just find that hotter.
Nope. Me too but best not say too much or will get post delete for "kink shaming". o_O Is weird site this for can like any perversion and say so but if not like perversion, no matter how sick, and say why are accused of "kink shaming". Like Bizarro world where all reversed. :unsure: Also cannot joke either. :LOL: Much laugh to be had despite though even if not meant to be. (y)

Last edited:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
There's a lot of story development in this update. But, the dialog hurts my eyes. The characters don't have basic female thinking. I was wondering how come Sophia didn't get desperate after hearing there's a chance her daughter survived? She continued to act like an ass even after an orgy with Janet and Naomi, even the same behaviour after hearing them talking about Alia.

Janet thanking the MC after she joined the orgy as if he did her any favours.

Honestly, I hope the next game has better character writting. Kinda boring
she was desperate bro, hell she even went with DNA test to confirm it also she asked naomi about the medallion even though naomi told her, that sofia knew .. sofia asked her again just to show her dominance & power over her & crashing the party in front of janet & mc who knew about alia & taking her blood sample, imo dialogues were good

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
FULL SAVE for v81042, Windows 10 PC. 81%, all KS pages/extras, all house upgrades bought, all fishing challenges and temple puzzles complete. MC has loads of cash, talismans, etc.

No mods or cheats (other than the incest patch) were used for this. This will NOT break your game.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
So, new guy here - how do I import my save to the newest version of the game?
Here's what you do: Once you get up to date with the game, just download the update going forward. It'll replace the game files in your current folder and your save won't move.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
So, new guy here - how do I import my save to the newest version of the game?
Make a note of what number save file is the save you want to import. eg "Defaultfile15", note the 15.

Start a new game and play just long enough to create your own save file. Create it in the same number slot as you just noted.

Exit the game, overwrite the save you just created with the one you wish to import.

Re-start the game, and load your save. Should be the new import.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
she was desperate bro, hell she even went with DNA test to confirm it also she asked naomi about the medallion even though naomi told her, that sofia knew .. sofia asked her again just to show her dominance & power over her & crashing the party in front of janet & mc who knew about alia & taking her blood sample, imo dialogues were good
I think the desperation is good but the reason behind it is false... I think the DNA test is for checking if Alia has Tikpak ancestors... ( the third bald bro who you met in the cave... ) since she needs someone for the ritual shes about to perform... But anyways it's just an opinion :p :LOL:
how to unlock this
buddy i already got all the fishies
Mate you ONLY got BRUCE and the Marlin... the rest is for you to catch... :LOL:
Here's what you do: Once you get up to date with the game, just download the update going forward. It'll replace the game files in your current folder and your save won't move.
Well this is pretty vague and also wrong since the save files were never in the games folders/files to begin with... So if you download a full build/compressed v81 and start a new game and create a save file in the matching slot your old save was... then you can exchange them since the defaultglobal will recognise it... The dude before who supposedly " lost " his saves with this new update should do just the same... if the defaultglobal is fucked then you wont be able to access your save file... WHY the defaultglobal gets fucked is another story and not one I'm about to get into... smells like noodle ! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: thwartme

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
The scene with Madalyn and later with Janet and the rest of the women, I really enjoyed. But I was disappointed in kamasutra. And the scene with Diane, Clare and Tasha. I did not like.

Somehow seeing how they (Diane, Clare and Tasha) riding on that big ''something'' is a turn off for me.
At the beginning of the game, when Alia was riding something ''similiar'' to this, it didn't bother me that much, because that was small. But here it is an exaggeration.
At least for me. Someone might like it, I don't judge. ;)
It looked ridiculous almost comical

Reactions: Qmil679

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
ok, i see the max of the game is reached. now it starts to fucked up and lost interesst. But however, thx for this good game

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes