lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Very solid update on the story front although I feel like anyone that has paid attention when they played was already suspicious Alia was Sofia's daughter.

Madalyn, Sofia, and potentially Alia all being half-demons would be a twist.

I guess that technically makes Alia quarter-demon? I dont know how that shit works.

Library scene was hilarious

meh_man

Feb 25, 2021
This was the first time I skipped through a lewd scene in this game. What a disappointment this update was. We didn't get anything from the temple too. We are past 80%, Kama page scenes should be great now, but this one was awful.
And can the dev please stop including the special needs bitch in every scene.

I had to force myself to complete this update.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The scene with Madalyn and later with Janet and the rest of the women, I really enjoyed. But I was disappointed in kamasutra. And the scene with Diane, Clare and Tasha. I did not like.

Somehow seeing how they (Diane, Clare and Tasha) riding on that big ''something'' is a turn off for me.
At the beginning of the game, when Alia was riding something ''similiar'' to this, it didn't bother me that much, because that was small. But here it is an exaggeration.
At least for me. Someone might like it, I don't judge. ;)

mattius77

May 16, 2017
What % completion is a full save at?

Trying to gauge how close to completion this is.
The first 2 digits in the version number represent the completion % of the game, the next two the month of release, the final which update of that month.

v0.81042

81 = 81% completion
04 = update published in the 4th month (April)
2 = second update of the month

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The first 2 digits in the version number represent the completion % of the game, the next two the month of release, the final which update of that month.

v0.81042

81 = 81% completion
04 = update published in the 4th month (April)
2 = second update of the month
You must be new here
So how exactly do I restore my save file that the update broke? As the guide in the OP is not helpful at all.
If in the entirety of everything you're the only 1 with a broken save, there's a huge chance YOU fucked your save, not the game. And there's not much you can do. Restart without using anything wonky or get a random's save and pray he didn't screw it up too

Reactions: FunFuntomes

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
There's a lot of story development in this update. But, the dialog hurts my eyes. The characters don't have basic female thinking. I was wondering how come Sophia didn't get desperate after hearing there's a chance her daughter survived? She continued to act like an ass even after an orgy with Janet and Naomi, even the same behaviour after hearing them talking about Alia.

Janet thanking the MC after she joined the orgy as if he did her any favours.

Honestly, I hope the next game has better character writting. Kinda boring

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes