Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
what are you talking about and where did you get that info from? What extras? Kama pages are included in the % completion so all 72 of them must be out before 1.0
NLT say on Patreon page. There more KS page than episode/update to end of game and NLT say KS page continue to release AFTER game end, like Lust Epidemic Secret Sex Chamber content, until all twelve ToN women have six KS page each. Maybe some Evie content also although not explicit say. Here is answer to Patreon supporter John.

John
Also quick question, will all the lady’s get the same amount of Kamasutra pages by the end of the game?

NLT
Yes. There will be continued KS pages added even after the main story ends.

Last edited:

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Good update at last. Dialog and interaction between character and story advance though Library scene totally utterly comprehensively fucking redic. :ROFLMAO: No turn on for me but side-split laughter so not in vain. :LOL: And Temple scene Diana Claire Tasha? Come on. Trio would need epidural to do and suturing afterwards to repair injury. :eek: I hope bad girl Madalyn survive and continue in Genesis Order. Sofia too hopeful. Best women of bunch IMHO for use MC rather than be used by MC.

Last edited:

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
TFW when you start the update then and spend 20 minutes looking around for nitroglycerin before realizing it's already in your inventory, then collecting 10k from the safe and thinking maybe that wasn't such a waste of time after all?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
is it the Defaultfile20.rpgsave file? I've copied it to my desktop but it is not 'seen' when I try to attach. If I try drag and drop it says file extension not recognized. ??
tso way:
1. make a zip file. and upload your file on this way
2. rename this file for upload to "Defaultfile20.rpgsave.txt"
And i rename back after download.

Reactions: robert ash
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes