sttrt52

Aug 9, 2019
is it the Defaultfile20.rpgsave file? I've copied it to my desktop but it is not 'seen' when I try to attach. If I try drag and drop it says file extension not recognized. ??
You have to make a save at "file 20" slot and then replace the save you have made with this file.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I used the Update-Only option. When checking the version ingame, it is v.81041 instead of v.81042 . The number v.81041 is obviously wrong since it is the second update in april. Someone srewed the version number.

v81041.jpg

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Damn. The Kamasutra in this update is kinda . . . dissapointing.
Tho, i think i already completed this update.
Just gonna wait my man DD69-1 to post the last puzzle guide.

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
Hi guys, this is the first tip for this version and I can't find the nitroglycerin. Is this a bug or I miss something?

Thanks 222.png

Feb 13, 2019
My opinion the madalyn and the orgy scene was good the girls getting fucked by sticks in the ground was trash and waste of a scene this late in game. The sofia karmasutra page is suffering from late girl syndrome. like we got given her number after we were already balls deep in her why are still doing foreplay. Extras was just there not much i can comment on it. just wish we had normal, nude and alternate profile from the beginning. Pretty meh on the update tbh. PS am i the only who prefers one and one scenes rather than the orgy ones. i just find that hotter.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
i hope you are anal fan and your disappointment means it's not another anal page, there is too much anal in this game
Nah, i just dissapoint with "Snack Time" KS Page. And wdym there's too much anal? Check your scene players filter. There's 43 Pussy Scene, and 16 Anal Scene. And you're saying there's too much Anal?

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
Nah, i just dissapoint with "Snack Time" KS Page. And wdym there's too much anal? Check your scene players filter. There's 43 Pussy Scene, and 16 Anal Scene. And you're saying there's too much Anal?
hehe...if you guys are scoring better than 43/16 IRL, then it's not enough anal :sneaky:

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes