ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
This is a well known bug that comes from cheat-mod by redknight00. There is no way to fix this.
You have to delete the whole game including the path User Data with the saves.
For more see here: Make Money, Errors
There is a difference between a BUG and a CHEATING SIDE EFFECT. Please, in the name of that which does NOT SUCK, stop making excuses for people who cheat.

Reactions: sixart

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
Plot twist coming? It appears MC has misplaced the key he uses to sneak into the side door at Sofia's mansion. It's quite likely that Madalyn nicked it from him, and...
Speaking of nicking stuff -> Shame on NLT for nicking scene/idea from Goons Raid Her (Cave Scene, 3 "Lara Craft"). When The Architect did a year ago it was funny & lewd but 3 Lara Craft copy cat on 3 stupid magic dildo to open 2 paths is just pure filler. 10% lewd scene 90% filler nonsense plot... overall vibe of the game is now wrapped up in so many convoluted plot that original magic potion & even "Treasure" plot is going all over the place, instead watch MC bang everyone.... over & over again.

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
For the sake of my sanity, I'll just ask. Is it actually possible to get "The Bruce" ? I'm guessing that's the last fish I need to get the 46th puzzle, but for the life of me the biggest one I could find was a 2.5k lb xD

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
For the sake of my sanity, I'll just ask. Is it actually possible to get "The Bruce" ? I'm guessing that's the last fish I need to get the 46th puzzle, but for the life of me the biggest one I could find was a 2.5k lb xD
Yes. It's possible. You have to keep catching them. They get progressively larger.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slvh

ejvogie

Jan 15, 2019
Some questions:

1. Were there 1 or 2 pages for this update? I found 2 keys...
Girls.JPG

2. Was there a new philweed this update? I still only need 1 more total.
Plants.JPG

Daniel4569

Jul 24, 2020
Can anybody give me the full list of fishes along with its weight so I can unlock the 46 puzzle by catching them.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes