TOVARISH69

Apr 3, 2021
When you are in the jungle temple with four girls and two go that way and two go the other way... before you follow any of them notice the wall in front of you. It has two maps on it towards each end of the wall. Find the dots noted on the maps in the other rooms to your left & right.
1618557254(1).png

it‘s here..blind area.I don't want to waste any antivenom,so I miss it...Of coure, I have found the dot in the left room and noticed one of the pillars is light up,.I should know that ,there is something in the right room I haven't figure out..and I don't realize the maps on the wall....thank you for the hint.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: LucasLeels

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
In order to pass three snakes in the templar (west side) I need 3 antivenomes but only have 2. Where else I can find the next one?

TOVARISH69

Apr 3, 2021
In order to pass three snakes in the templar (west side) I need 3 antivenomes but only have 2. Where else I can find the next one?
you don't need any antivenome,just go for a good timing.oh, and don't forget to save;) if you have passed some steps.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Treasure of Nadia [v.81042][NLT Media] Updater

Download PC (207MB):

This updater need a unmodified uncompressed Version of the last patch. Also delete the backup folder and the patchlog txt, when you have use an updater for previous version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Requires 7zip to extract:

Reactions: sammy269 and Jansen

MizRo

Jul 15, 2018
Just started this, have to get a rare treasure to give to the librarian, but i am only finding stone or jade talismans. What's the secreT?

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by NLT Media
Version of the game:Treasure of Nadia [v.81042] [NLT Media]

If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 5GB

Compressed Size:

Update Only Compressed thanks to Exoplast who made this (this is for your v79 compressed version when it has .rpgmvp files not .png files)

Update Only Compressed (this update only is for when your v79 compressed version has .png files and not .rpgmvp files)

Last edited:

TOVARISH69

Apr 3, 2021
Just started this, have to get a rare treasure to give to the librarian, but i am only finding stone or jade talismans. What's the secreT?
oh..I think just follow the hints..or keep digging,or maybe a craft.

Last edited:

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Treasure of Nadia [v.81042][NLT Media] Updater

Download PC (207MB):

This updater need a unmodified uncompressed Version of the last patch. Also delete the backup folder and the patchlog txt, when you have use an updater for previous version.

Requires 7zip to extract:
is that compress update?

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
Hi All!
I compile new version this game for Linux. Tested on Mint 20.1x64. Uploading to Mega. Link coming soon...
(I think 20-30 min).

Reactions: sixart
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes